Him is just.. 4 .

Ariel😬

Well he was fine and nice so I was def gonna invite him over he seemed a little odd tho.

I left his house and went to mines to take a bath and shit like that.  After I got out the shower and settled down   I got a ring at my doorbell. I went to see and it was Kentrell.

Omisent😋

Hi Kentrell she said opening the door for him to come in he came in smiling hard. "Wassam witchu he said hugging her like he ain't see her just hours ago. "Wassup " she said waving. "Say you wana order sum pizza" she said
"Yea" he said licking his lips

"Imma order it " he said getting on the phone with pizza hut. "Say can I get 2 pizzas one with all that pepper and the other with..."   "pepperoni ' ariel filled in.

"We should watch something off Netflix" ariel said getting on the couch next to Kentrell.
"Scary movies" kentrell yelled
"Alright boy you dont gotta yell, imma put on child play"

"That's my brotha I have alot of chucky dolls" he said showing her a picture of him holding one on his phone"

"Boy he is scary as hell do not bring him near me "' she said hiding from the picture.

'The started watching child's play (the newer one) "oh shit he got that fucking knife" she said getting scared kinda. "Its alright I'm right chere"

After the movie the ate the pizza.

Kentrell faked sleep so he could stay longer.

10 mintues later 😭

Kentrell woke up groaning which made ariel stare at him.
"What chu lookin at" he said with a attitude

"Boy if u got a attitude leave" ariel said pointing to the door.

He walked out the door then slammed it which made her mouth form a O .

Kentrell

I left her house cause she dont treat me like the other girls do and I wana fuck and get my dick sucked.
I invited Jania over cause I see she been getting thicker and her head game better. She walked in

"Hey kentrell" she said
"Wassam" he said smirking then pull her on the couch.

He unbuckled his pants and she stuck his dick in her mouth.