meh .18

Continued)

She started running out the door. She almost made it to the gate to get pulled back by kentrell.

"This why I'm finna start beating yo ass" he mumbled.

She cried sliently.

He brought her back In there and sat her on the couch.

"Go some where and it ain't gon be pretty"
He said walking to the baby room.

He walked out holding him.

"Alr we gotta lay low cause they lookin fa star"

"Kentrell we don't have to and I'm not promoting this I'm just saying you could she say she dropped him off and she looked intoxicated and drive her car off the road while she in it" she said

"That's smart but I thought you ain't like me why ya helping me "

"Your gonna hit me.."

"Oh yeah" he said chuckling.

She looked scared..

"Hold him while I go do this rq" he said giving kamiri to her

He was knocked out sleep so she just sat him in her lap

Meanwhile.

Kentrell🥺😋

I walked into the room getting my gloves and shit. I walked out the door blowing a kiss to my girl and son.

I saw Star was still on the ground. So I picked her up and threw her in the driver's seat . I put her foot on the Gas and got a beer and put it in her hand and made her drink most of it. Then I pressed her foot on the gas making the car go. And then it fell off the cliff.

"AH HAA HA" I started laughing viciously

I pulled out my phone and called the police.

"COME SON MY BABY MOMA DROVE OFF A CLIFF.."

The cops and ambulance was then on the way.

Ariel walked outside holding a sleeping Kamiri.

And the cops was outside and the news folks and the ambulance.

" The trendy young rapper Nbayoungboy's 2nd baby mother reportly committed suicide" the news lady said.

...

All the cops and folks was gone and done asking questions because they got the full story. Which they thought was true ,but it wasn't.

"Alright we moving Ina few days imma pack kamiri shit just pack yo shit" he said smoking a cigarette

"Kentrell you need to stop smoking those"

"They don't even effect or sum chill out " he said blowing the smoke in her face. Making her cough hard.

"Kentrell you gon marry me?"