T W O

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ⌫

Flashback

Mr. Kim's Pov...

__________________________________________________

I watched as my younger brother, Jimin, came in through the double doors.

His eyes furrowed when he saw me but he sat down on the couch anyway.

"What did you call us for?" Jimin questioned as he sat down on the couch.

Father had called us both here and I didn't think anything about it.., but now I'm wondering why.

"I called you both here because we have an important matter to discuss, a matter that I should've discussed years ago." Father said as he sat his cup of tea down.

He cleared his throat before he looked us in the eyes.

"You're both adopted."

That's exactly when my heart started to be beat irregularly.

"What the hell do you mean, we're adopted?" Jimin asked but I didn't care to look at him. My eyes were trained on father.

"You see.. I'm your not dad.., you both have different mothers. Seokjin, you're mother was from the U.S, while Jimin, you're mother was dying and she suddenly delivered you to my front step. I knew both of your mothers, and that's how you both ended up with me."

I abruptly got up when father finished his words.

My eyes were glossy, almost glistening when the light had hit them.

"So.. you're telling me you didn't bother to tell us this whole time? You waited till we were adults to tell us this piece of information!" I yelled at him, my voice almost breaking.

"The information doesn't matter." Father said, not trembling over his words at all.

I couldn't say anything else, I just took my things and left.

My ears flattened as I went out the front door of the castle. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I soon wiped them.

I just went to Hoseok's because that's the only place I could go.

I knocked on his door and after a few seconds, he opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw me, pathetically standing at his front door.

"What the hell happened, Seokjin?" He asked as he let me inside.

I slowly trudged to his couch and flopped down.

"My dad.. isn't actually my damn dad." I mumbled and his eye brows furrowed.

"You're just now finding this out..?" Hoseok mumbled and I looked at him.

"You knew?" I questioned and he sighed.

"Well, I actually guessed. There was no way you had to be fully related because Jimin has features that you nor your father shares, same goes with you." Hoseok said and I just looked back at the floor.