Little Disclaimer

-Story May follow plot may not idk whatever I feel like bc its my fanfiction!~-

Now for the lil dum dums who didn't read the description the campers will be aged up to 15-16!
So I don't wanna hear SHIT in my comments! I also wanna say there will be NO smut or nasty ships (David x Max or anything else) 

I also wanna warn that there will be mis-gendering bc your' parents are d1ckheads and they put you as female! So Dadvi- I mean David will be mis-gendering you but not on purpose!!

Also M/N likes to sit in Max's Lap for comfort or when he needs to be held, there is nothing sexual about it! And After awhile Max just lets you sit on his lap whenever you need to be held, or when sadness is attacking you, or anxiety being a little h03, he lets you just sit in his lap, you don't even have to ask. The thing between M/N and Max is completely wholesome, nothing weird (there's a lil weird but not THAT kind y'know what I'm saying?)

And guess who your rival is?

Nikki.

Nah jk, I love.... whatever she is.. too much!!
But if you do want a rival please tell me in the comments!!! I would love to get to know your ideas~ Just not Neil, Nikki, David, or Max! 

Thank you!
I hope you enjoy!!

Also I will be telling you info about M/N and what he's like!! (read the description as well btw for those who didn't read it!)
If you have ideas of your own do not be scared to tell me!

okay now 

Thank you and enjoy!!

-2023 update-

guess what, I've decided to remake this entire disaster, I didn't like most things about this, but dont worry not much will change! <3
Im just rewriting it cause i recently got back into the camp camp fandom!

So yeaaa, cant wait for the next update