15

"Unnie's at the hospital."Lisa notified the girls.

"What?!Then let's go there."Lisa,Seulgi,Wendy and Tzuyu went with Jisoo,the others left to watch the kids.They reached the fan and Jisoo drives so fast,the girls couldn't complain.They arrived at the hospital soon enough.

"Wait where is she?Emergency room,ICU or what?"Tzuyu asked.

"Wait I'll text it."They waited for two minutes,until Lisa recieved the reply."Oh gosh she's at the operation room let's go!"They rushed inside,going to the counter.

"Uhm where's the operation room here?"Jisoo asked.

"At the last room there,ma'am."The nurse pointed.

"Thank you."Jisoo was almost running just to get there,people were looking at them but she just ignored it.Soon enough,the doctor came.

"Doctor how's my wife?"Jisoo asked as she walked at the doctor.

"You're the wife of the girl inside?"

"Obviously."

"I'm sorry,miss.But she didn't survive."The doctor announced.

"What?!Go do something save her!"Jisoo shouted,as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry,Mrs.Hwang didn't survive."

"What?It's Mrs.Kim."Jisoo corrected.

"We're her family!"The guy at their back shouted.Jisoo and the girls moved away,that's embarrassing.

"Dumbass go check it again!"Wendy whispered at Lisa.

"Oh it's ER.I thought it was OR.Shes at the emergency room hehe."

"Damn Lisa."Tzuyu said.They walked at the counter.

"Miss where's the ER?"Seulgi asked.

"There ma'am,just walk straight."

"But I'm gay."Seulgi whispered, earning a smack from Wendy.

"Dumbass she was saying that we should walk straight there!"Jisoo was rushing while the girls were bickering,opening each curtain just to find Jennie.

"Jennie!"She finally saw Jennie,sitting at a bed while her wounds where being treated.

"Jis-"Jisoo cut her off by hugging her.

"Jennie...I thought I loose you.."Jisoo whispered.

"L-Let go Jisoo."

"Are you still angry?"

"No it hurts your hug's too tight!"Jennie complained.

"Oh sorry I forgot."Jisoo said,moving away."I..about what you saw earlier it's nothing I swear.I was just really drunk."Jisoo said.

"I know,Jisoo.I just had to think.I did much worse."

"You don't have to say that,Jen."The doctor chuckled.

"Must be her wife?"The doctor asked.

"Yes I am."

"Well she just got minor injuries,since she have opened the air bag just in time so theres no head damage or such.Well she got her ankle broke,and we'll run some tests and if everything's alright,she's free to go."The doctor explained.

"Thank you."The doctor left,the girls came but they didn't got in,giving the couple a privacy to talk.

"Jisoo,I damaged your car.I'm so sorry."Jennie said.

"Its okay."Jisoo responded,then she held Jennie's hand."I'm really sorry,Jennie.I'm so stupid for not believing you and doing a mistake.I'm really sorry."Jisoo apologized.

"Jisoo,I made a mistake too.Its all my fault at the first place.For continuing the relationship and not telling you."Jennie said."But I swear I broke up with him.He was just..persistent."

"I believe you.I was just too angry.I'm so sorry."Jisoo said.

"We all makes mistake.I did,you too.We can't do anything,it happened already.Lets just erase it and have a new start,shall we?"Jennie said.Jisoo smiled,leaning closer and capturing her lips.

"Let's have a new start.Together."

"Ehem Miss and Mrs.Kim."A police officer walk in,so Jisoo and Jennie distanced themselves from each other.

"Y-Yes sir?"Jennie was blushing and Jisoo could only chuckle.

"Mrs.Kim we just wanna inform you that it isn't a accident.The car that got into you have no plate nor any passengers,so it was definitely planned."The police stated.

"Please find the culprit,officer."Jisoo said.

"We'll do our best,ma'am.We just need to get Mrs.Kim's statement."The officer said.Jisoo just nodded,looking at Jennie with a worry on her face.Jennie smiled,assuring Jisoo that she's fine.

I need to find out who that person is.I'll make that person pay.

-

"What?She's alive?F*ck it!"Seungjin cursed on his phone.Yes,he was able to pay someone outside to get a cellphone for him.And yes,he was also the culprit behind Jennie's accident.

"We can't predict anything,sir.But sure there's no evidences that will lead to you."

"Stupid!"He turned the call off.He wants to assure Kai's success,so he thought of killing Jennie that definitely would bring Jisoo down and can make his son arise.Yes he was a bad person,but all he wants was happiness and success for his son that he didn't got to have."You'll have everything,Kai.I promise."He stated.