Timeskip

Eight years later

A figure is now standing in front of the Hokage who seems to be about 5'3 inches tall. He had vibrant blue eyes and blond hair, along with three whisker-like marks on his face. His face would be considered "cute" from a girl's perspective. The figure had Anbu-like clothes and on the side of his right leg, he had a hostler that is used for carrying kunai along with a holster on his left leg for a decent-sized scroll, also an average-sized pouch for shuriken and other ninja essentials on the back of his belt.

"Alright Naruto, since your ninja training is now finished, I want you to become a full pledge ninja for the leaf." said the Hokage with a sense of pride in his unofficial grandson and greatest pupil to date.

"But sensei, don't I have to go to the academy to be a ninja?" asked Naruto slightly confused.

"Do you really want to go to the academy Naruto-Kun?" asked Sarutobi before answering his own question. "Well even if you do want to go to the academy I can't send you there, because you would be too powerful for an academy student and I don't want to waste your potential learning how to do a bushin, kawarimi, and henge in the academy till your 15." Finished the old kage.

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay then, so how do you suppose I become a ninja?" questioned the young blonde lazily as he yawned out loud.

"Well there are special circumstances, but I don't want to waste time by explaining all that stuff. The point is that you could skip ranks by a special test that I want you to take." Said the Hokage with a sly smirk.

"Is this the special plan you told me about at the beginning of my training?" asked Naruto with genuine curiosity.

___________________________________________________________

(Flashback)

"Okay Naruto for the next eight years I will be teaching you Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and maybe some Genjutsu." started Konoha's 'Professor' before continuing. "I want to make you strong enough to be able to stand toe to toe with one of the stronger ninjas in this village. I also want you to specialize in ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu, and also kenjutsu. There are not many ninjas in our village that specialized in any of these areas, and none who specialize in all of them. Once the training is complete I'll have something special planned for you, so I want you to work as hard as you can. Do we have a deal Naruto-Kun?" finished the Sandaime with a smile.

(End-Flashback)

____________________________________________________________

"Hai, so do you want to take the test?" asked Sarutobi with a knowing smile since he knows his young apprentice would never back down from a challenge.

"Well, I suppose if it makes me a ninja." Said Naruto with barely contained excitement.

"Alright, I want you to be at the Chuunin exam stadium at 11:00 AM sharp one week from today. There will be every Chuunin, and Jounin not currently on a mission, The Clan heads, and the Council members in attendance to see my newest apprentices skill. I want you to put on a show for them since they are going to be deciding if you are strong enough to achieve a high rank or if you'll be a gennin." said the Hokage.

"Okay, one thing though. How did you manage to make the council agree? Since I KNOW you can't do something like this without the council agreeing, and I don't think that many if any of the council members really like me " asked Naruto with a smirk knowing his sensei did something sneaky.

"Hahaha what? Are you accusing me of doing something devious or underhanded?" questioned the old kage with a look too innocent to be innocent on his face.