The Battle

Up in the stand

Four people were conversing quietly with one another up in the stands. "What was Hokage-sama thinking letting my Naru-Chan fight a sannin? I mean I know he might be strong since he was trained by the Hokage and us, but he can't be strong enough to go up against a sannin, and Jiraiya-sama is said to be the strongest of the sannin." Said the woman with red eyes.

"I am not so sure about that Kurenai. I saw Naruto spar with my dad and he seemed pretty strong to me. In fact, I am pretty sure he would be able to fight Kakashi and have a good chance of winning." Said the bearded man smoking a cigarette, making everyone who heard him go wide-eyed.

"That's impossible Asuma! Everyone knows that Kakashi-Kun is considered one of the strongest Jounin in the village. The only people who might be able to go up against him and win is Gai well and of course, Hokage-sama would beat him, but my point still stands he's strong and Naru-Chan is 12." Said Kurenai in a voice full of disbelief making Asuma chuckle.

"Well we'll just have to see, won't we? My dad seems pretty confident in his student or otherwise, he wouldn't pit him against Jiraiya-sama." said the amused chain smoker as he lit up again.

"Well then let's just watch the match and see what Naruto got." Said Kakashi in an amused tone.

Back to Naruto and Jiraiya's fight

As soon as the word 'HAJIME' had been said, both Naruto and Jiraiya jumped backward pulling out kunai and tossing them at each other. They met each other right in the middle of the arena with clang as metal hit metal. Then they both leaped forward at speeds that no ninja below Jounin could see clearly, then after landing at the same time they both threw a right jab at each other connecting in the middle. Once both fists hit the ground beneath their feet crumbled from the pressure and both fighters struggled to overpower the other. Seeing as neither could overpower the other at the moment both jumped back and Jiraiya started doing hand seals and said "Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower)" which was avoided easily by a burst of speed. As the fight continued both fighters exchanged crippling blows for several minutes, Jiraiya sensing this was going nowhere decided to go all out, and then moved at blinding speed unseen by most people except the elite ninja watching. Naruto was easily able to see it but wasn't fast enough to dodge the punch that sent him flying into the stadium wall.

As Naruto stood from the rubble he had a split lip which was quickly healing, and a couple of rips in this shirt though that was the full extent of his injuries. Then with a glance at Jiraiya, he smirked and said, "So you finally decided to go all out huh Jiraiya-sama? Well then it seems that I don't have to hold back" and with that, he put his hands in ram seal causing a vortex of chakra to swirl around him. Then with a shout of, "KAI" and suddenly seals connected to each other appeared all over his skin, making everyone who recognized it go wide-eyed including Jiraiya.

Sandaime was the only one not surprised as he suppressed a smirk and whispered to himself, "So you've finally decided to show your true strength, eh Naruto-Kun"

In the stands, Kurenai and her female friend were confused, because they have never seen anything like it. This made Kurenai look at Anko with a confused look on her face and say, "Hey Anko, do you know what's happening? I've never seen anything like it in my life."

"Well don't ask me, this is the first time I've seen it. Maybe it will give him power like the snake freak's curse seal," Anko spat out as she subconsciously rubbed her neck.

Kakashi decided to answer the question for his son's sake since he knew it was better to prevent any mishaps that may happen if Anko thought Naruto had any connection to Orochimaru said, "Anko that's not a curse seal. What you're seeing right now is a highly advanced gravity seal that hasn't been seen in twelve years. The last person to use this type of gravity seal was the Yondaime Hokage himself. This is because there haven't been any seal masters that could make such a complex seal like that. I don't know how he got his hands on seal like this, but from the amount of them I'd say his speed and strength are about to go through the roof."