Chapter 9: the month break

After destroying the soul fragment, Naruto says bye to Anko. "Hey kid, if you find orochimaru, the guy who put the curse mark on me, can you kill him, when you are strong enough of course." Anko asked. Naruto nodded before teleporting home.

Getting ready for his date, Naruto puts on some newer clothes.

(Again... Google)

Putting the hood up, Naruto exits his apartment and finds his way around town... till he gives up and teleports to the hokage mountain. Looking for a map, Naruto finds his way over to the ANBU headquarters.

*knock knock* Naruto knocks on there door. ANBU frog opens it. "What do you want?" Frog asked. "I have no idea where the hyuuga clan compound is, in fact the only clan compound I know the direction to are the Akamichi and Yamanaka because I visit the restaurant and store, respectively." Naruto Explained, wanting to go before it gets dark.

ANBU frog just pointed to a section in the richest district. "The place with the marble gate and white wall." Frog said, getting a nod from Naruto.

Teleporting to the said gate, Naruto finds 2 Hyuuga guards. "Hey, do you know where Hinata-chan is?" Naruto asked them. "Get out of here, unless you want your chakra sealed." The one on the left said.

The one on the right looked at his partner. "We don't just do that to guests, rookie." Signaling another guard over, right guard asks them to bring Hinata out. "Lady Hinata will be right with you." Right guard said.

After a couple minute wait, both Hinata and her father, Hiashi, walked out. "Ah, I knew it would be Naruto. At least it's someone you love, Hinata, and Naruto, you know what will happen to you if my daughter comes home late." Hiashi said, then threatened.

"Yes sir, she will be back home as soon as we are done with our date." Naruto said, bowing, and nearly loosing his head. He may be human mentally but he's still a skeleton physically. Hinata walked over. "So, how do I look?" She asked.

 "So, how do I look?" She asked