Pt. 1

Tony couldnt ask for more at the beginning. Hes managed to fall head over heals for Stephen..the man was so sweet to him, constantly. He was always so happy to be by his side and he never wanted to leave. That was..until things began to go downhill. Tony didnt know what happened between them..Stephen just..slowly started to change which terrifies the fuck out of Tony, giving him panic attacks every night..crying himself to sleep even if Stephen was there next to him in bed but not once was he comforted by him anymore.

Tony slowly made his way to the kitchen..rubbing his eyes which had been very sore from the countless nights of crying and the amounts of sleep he has lost. He then reached up into the cabinet and grabbed his mug, beginning to make himself a cup of coffee and a cup of tea for Stephen just to set the mans day right..or try to at least.

Stephen made his way into the kitchen, his eyes landing on the shorter male who had looked to be very tired. "Any plans for today?" Stephen asked, now leaning slightly against the counter as he watched Tony make his tea..deciding to be nice to him since he was getting something out of the other.

"Uh..no..no not really. I have to go to a meeting today..I dont know if I should go though.." Tony murmured quietly..gulping softly as he then slowly slid Stephen's mug over to his husband..if he could even call him that anymore.

Stephen glanced to the mug for a moment before looking at Tony again. "I suggest you dont. I dont need anyone asking about the bruises nor the hickeys.." he mumbled, slowly picking up the mug as he sipped on the tea..letting his icey blue gaze look over the man in front of him.

Tony didnt want to argue..not wanting to upset Stephen at the moment. "Yeah no..I wont go then.." he mumbled. He knew someone was bound to check up on him at some point..knowing that Stephen has been blocking Tony from reaching out to anyone, he couldnt even message Peter if he wanted to, Stephen wouldnt let him..no matter how bad he wanted to say hello to the kid or how bad he wanted to apologize to his team for never being there anymore.

Stephen looked at the man, trying to get a feel of what Tony was thinking. "Oh dont act like that" he murmured, rolling his eyes as he then shook his head and began to walk away..heading to take a seat by the fireplace.

Tony took a deep breath as he watched Stephen walk away, closing his eyes as he bowed his head..feeling his body become more sore by the moment. He wasnt ready for what today had in store for him..