Pt. 3

Stephen glanced up to Tony and sighed quietly to himself "you dont have to stay right here. Just go walk around, do something. Just dont leave the Sanctum and dont touch anything you arent suppose to" he grumbled quietly before going back to reading his book, only to recieve a nod from Tony.

Tony was quick to get up and leave off to their room, closing and locking the door behind himself. A soft and shaky breath left his lips before he then looked to his phone on his nightstand..seeing the soft blue blinking light signifying that he had a notification. He slowly made his way over to his phone and picked it up, turning it on..seeing he had a message from Peter and a few missed calls from him.

A soft smile formed on his lips knowing that the kid was trying to contact him..knowing that at least someone cared about his existence.

Tony began to unlock his phone, beginning to read all the spam messages he had gotten from the kid.

Peter:

Hey Mister Stark!

I uh, hope you know that I really miss you!

We all do

We hope you and Mr. Strange are doing well though!

I hope you are okay!

*15 minutes later*

Me again!

I havent heard from you yet

Hello?

Tony:

Sorry kiddo! I just got to my phone.

I hope everything is alright with you and the team, I miss you too..a lot.

Peter:

OH MISTER STARK!

HI

it's okay! I'm sure you were very busy! I understand, I dont usually get to respond very quick anyways with homework.

And May and Ned have been keeping me occupied

Not that I mind though! I'm not complaining!

Tony:

Heh, kid calm down yeah? I'm happy that you have things keeping your mind busy and you too! I hope that you are staying safe on missions and I hope everyone is taking care of you.

Dont tell Steve but I'll kick his ass if he doesnt look after you, kid.

Anyways, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.

Peter:

Hhhhh Mr. Starkkkkkk I'm finnee! I'll be okay! And no I dont want to bother Mr. Roger's with anything! But thank you!

Awe okay..well it was nice hearing from you! I hope you have a good day!

Tony smiled slightly to himself before taking a deep breath and going to slowly place his phone down..but in the process of doing that he looked at the background he had on his phone..which had been a picture of him and Stephen on their wedding day, shoved cake on their faces and sharing a very loving kiss..smiling against each others lips.

He frowned and stared at the picture..slowly sitting down onto the bed, placing his phone down. "What the fuck happened.." he whispered to himself only to jump when he heard a voice behind himself.

"And what do you mean by that?" Stephen asked, standing in the doorframe with his arms crossed.

Tony looked to Stephen, averting his gaze when he felt the anxiety kick in, tears beginning to swell in his eyes.."whatever happened with us.." Tony mumbled, slowly wrapping his arms around himself as he then looked down to the ground.

Stephen watched Tony for a moment, shaking his head at that before he then slowly bowed his head down. "You know what happened Tony. You cant act like you dont"

Tony stood up, turning to face Stephen now..staring up at him. "But I dont. Fucking christ I mean come on..you dont even act like you love me anymore..yet why the hell do you still keep me here? If you didnt want me here then you shouldve fucking told me"

Stephen narrowed his eyes at Tony which made Tony immediately go silent and look down..immediately going into panic mode.."I..I'm sorry.." Tony whispered, whimpering quietly to himself. "I just...all I want is...some sort of love from you that's not just sex.." he mumbled, taking a deep breath. "It was..nice at first, I loved every second of what we had until...you started treating me..like this" he murmured before watching as the familiar red cloak came up behind Stephen..which made Tony actually feel safer.

Stephen huffed as he listened to Tony, shaking his head. "I'm done with this conversation Tony. I dont want to talk about this.." he murmured as he then began to make an exit to the library.

The cloak slowly flew over to Tony, examining the man before placing himself on his shoulders..which did manage to make Tony to start crying..slowly going to lay on the bed to cry to his hearts content.