VII.𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡

✨edge of great✨————————

edge of great
————————

Annie, Ginger, and April were walking to their front door after what was supposed to be an amazing night, but Julie got caught by her dad. Ginger was a little annoyed by her daughter for not telling her that Julie wasn't allowed to go. Annie felt bad for not telling her mom and helping Julie sneak out, so she feels like she just jeopardize the band.

"Why didn't you tell me Julie couldn't go?" Ginger asked her daughter as Annie opened the front to their house and walked in with Ginger coming behind her. Ginger set April down and the toddler ran over to her toys on the floor in the living room.

"I found out last minute," Annie admitted. "I didn't even know till we left, Julie texted me and i left to help her sneak out. I'm sorry, but I wanted to help a friend out and not jeopardize the band."

"Well, I don't know what Ray is gonna tell Julie. He's pretty chill, but sneaking out and not following his rules is a big one," Ginger explained to her daughter and Annie sighed, resting her forehead on the back of the dining table chair. "You didn't jeopardize anything, sweetie. You were just trying to help Julie and your band out. It's okay, I'm not mad.

"Really?" Annie asked as she lifted her head up and Ginger.

"Yes. Just one question," Ginger began and Annie listened for it. "Will I ever get to meet these guys?"

Annie laughed awkwardly, "well, they live in Sweden and I can only get in contact with them for so long until connection breaks."

Ginger nodded in understanding, "ah, well, maybe one day."

"One day, "Annie nodded with a cheeky grin.

"Well, I'm off to bed," Ginger yawned and kissed her daughter's head. "Help April get for bed?"

"Sure," Annie smiled, before Ginger headed upstairs for bed and Annie went over to her sister to help her get ready for bed.

——

The next day, Annie went downstairs and heard her mom singing "finally free." She smiled as she got closer and saw Reggie standing there singing along too. Ginger couldn't see Reggie, but Annie thought it was cute to see Reggie try be friends with her.

"This is new," Annie giggled as she saw Ginger making pancakes and April was sitting at the counter eating her pancakes.

"I thought I'd make some pancakes this morning," Ginger smiled as Annie sat down next to April.