hana's facts.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𝐢. hana and lee soo man (sm founder) are blood-related. after the news of their familial relationship, online netizens started debating whether hana debuted because she was related to lee soo man. but that's not the case because hana debuted her best skills. 

𝐢𝐢. hana's brother is a famous model and a lecturer at hanyang university teaching medicine.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. hana is the founder and ceo of her own company, prism corporation. since then, it has been a company where a lot of artists signed when their contracts ended with their previous company.

𝐢𝐯. hana started her modelling career when she was a child. even some commercials.

𝐯. hana modelled at paris and milan fashion week in 2017. since then, it's already been a part of her contract to model at fashion shows annually in paris and milan fashion week.

𝐯𝐢. hana was homeschooled from she was a child till she was 13 years old.

𝐯𝐢𝐢. hana has hand tremors. whenever she feels cold or nervous, her hands will start shaking. during award shows at the end of the year, fans could easily see sung-chae's hands shaking. she also gets very cold easily. she can't bear cold weather. she needs to be wrapped warmly and thickly.

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. hana was the last member to be introduced to the male members of superm. she first met them in january when they had their first meeting in a private restaurant downtown. when she was asked what she felt for the first time she met them, she said that she wanted to faint. the male members said that hana's face was red and that they thought she had a fever.

𝐢𝐱. in 2021, hana was reportedly to be the highest-paid Korean model in the world, considering the number of times she had modelled on runways for designer brands and her appearance in magazines.

𝐱. hana has a diploma in piano. 

𝐱𝐢. hana was trained more than to be a k-pop idol. she travelled around the world to learn about people's cultures as well as dancing, singing and media training.

𝐱𝐢𝐢. hana hates clowns. with passion. she hates pennywise. 

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. hana was once in a romantic relationship with sf9's yoo taeyang. they broke up due to their busy schedules as well as the pressure the media was coming to them.

𝐱𝐢𝐯. hana closed all of her social media accounts 6 months prior to her debut to get ready for her debut. she explained in an interview that it was the busiest month for her.

𝐱𝐯. in hana's documentary, she said that during all her training days, she had never gone back to her hometown. only after she debuted and the company give her a break, only that was when she went back home. she did meet them. but just meet. she doesn't have any time to eat with them or have a sleepover. no. that was not possible for her.

𝐱𝐯𝐢. during one of hana's concert tour stops, hana was rushed to the hospital after collapsing onstage. however, only after a month, hana resumed the concert tour which made a lot of fans worry about her.

𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. her last concert tour was in 2024. after that, she went on an indefinite hiatus. she stated that she will be on hiatus to focus on her recovery and to rehabilitate after long training and working her way up to the top of the music industry.