family holiday in tokyo

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"dear."

"ya?" i replied.

"have you seen my watch?" johnny asked as he walked out of the bathroom. 

"in my bag. crossbody bag," i replied while putting on an appropriate amount of sunscreen on my face. and then continue to do so on my body where it is exposed to the sun. 

"found it," johnny said after going through my bag. 

"tell the kids to get out of the room. i'm done and we should leave soon," i told him. 

"okay," he replied before sitting on the bed and texting. 

the kids are sleeping in another room beside us. the boys get a room and the girls get a room so get they get the privacy they need and want. 

"alright, let's go," i stood up from in front of the mirror and grab all my things and put them into my crossbody bag. johnny also took his crossbody bag and we walked out of our suite. both of us bought matching crossbody bags when we were in australia about 3 weeks ago. 

we waited for the kids for about 2 to 3 minutes more and then when we were all ready, we left towards the elevator. 

"where are we eating?" cho-reum asked. 

"we're going straight to the mall and then lunch first. and then we do shopping since today's our second last day," i said before taking a glance at my watch. 

"i can't believe it that we're going home already," said shin-hye. 

i smiled and exhaled before tangling my arms with johnny's. he held her hands later on. 

i turned to glance at hye-joon and noticed his not-so-happy face. i silently look at johnny and he noticed hye-joon too. i slowly shook my head and he just nods. 

'deal with it later'. that's what we said. 

we walked to the nearest train station and headed towards the mall. good for us, the train stops right outside the mall and we just need to walk about 2 minutes to enter the mall. 

"should we eat some western food today? we'll eat some japanese cuisine tonight and tomorrow night, okay?" i told the kids. 

"okay," they simply agreed. 

we found a western restaurant in the mall and settled down in the restaurant. 

the waiter came to give us the menu and we ordered some food for each one of us. after ordering, the waiter walks away and leave us. 

🤎🤎🤎

"eomma!"

cho-reum gasped before grabbing hana's hand, slightly startling her.