debut press conference

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2019]

the hall was filled with journalists thrilled for the first public appearance of 'the project'. sm entertainment and big hit entertainment's idol project. 

hana is her stage name.

the backdrop of the stage has sm entertainment, big hit entertainment and an official logo for hana. it is also said that the official logo of hana was designed by the idol herself. 

the journalists and photographers arrived at the press conference venue as early as six o'clock in the morning. hundreds of journalists and photographers attended the press conference for the first reveal of their idol project. 

meanwhile, in the greenroom...

"hana," manager kim called while hana was talking with her makeup artist. 

"yes?" hana turned towards her manager's voice. 

"you're up in a few minutes. you need to go now," said manager kim. 

"okay," hana smiled before turning towards her makeup artists, and the two of them squealed in excitement together. 

"go. you need to rock this press conference," her makeup artist said.

hana simply responded with a grin before exiting the room. from backstage, it could be heard that the emcee was asking the journalists and staff to take their respective places. 

while walking, hana was reminded by her manager for the last time, of things that hana has to be careful about when answering questions from the journalists. since the press conference is also live-streamed on youtube, nothing spoken can be taken back. 

"don't worry, manager-nim. i will take care of it," hana said while holding her manager's arm. 

"i know, but things can happen," her manager replied. 

"i'm fine," hana gave him a reassuring smile. 

her manager sighed and nodded. 

"just pray that i will not trip while walking on the stage," hana said before walking up the stairs right on time after the emcee invited her to reveal herself.

"ladies and gentlemen, introducing to you. the idol project. choi hana."

the hall was filled with gasps of amazement

the hall was filled with gasps of amazement. the photographers didn't stop clicking their cameras. every second, photo were taken. hana gathered herself as she posed for the cameras.

she waved to cameras and made hearts with her fingers and also made something that impressed the media a lot. for the first time, they saw the pose of making a half-heart and connecting it with her cheeks. it was a new pose. 

hana did exactly that and winked, making her look cute and bright. everyone liked the new concept of the project. it was a new thing that no one had ever seen before. 

everyone was stunned by hana's beauty. her body figure was amazing. her smile lit up the room. her dress makes her stand out. her hairstyle stands out. her nail art stands out. her black colour hair was different from other idols. minimal makeup with lip gloss was perfect. 

after a few moments of posing for the cameras, hana introduced herself to the press officially.

hana smiles before speaking into the microphone. 

"hello, everyone."

"i am choi hana. i go with hana as my stage name. nice to meet you," hana bowed to the audience before waving to the audience once more. 

🤎🤎🤎

one after another, each journalist has a total of 2 minutes to ask the question they want to hana. hana answers all of them with appropriate answers. 

it started with introducing basic details about hana. 

the press was amazing when hana revealed that she could speak multiple languages. english, japanese, mandarin, korean and a few more languages. her skills will make her go far because language is always one of the barriers between artists and fans.

both lee soo man and bang si hyuk were present during the press conference. they also gave a short briefing about their project, including why they chose hana to be the one who will be the main character in their project. also, the fact that she trained for a very long time. 

well, another thing was because of hana's age. it is safer and better to debut at legal age in south korea. debuting in 2019, she's already 20 years old. it's easier to wear what she wants, do what she wants, and make her own decision.

according to lee soo man, hana trained intensely for the project. the project's goal was to reach out to people despite any barriers. she did not only learn about dancing or singing or rapping, but she also learned to communicate to speak up; she's trained. fully.

a film was shown in the press. a short documentary of hana's training time. hana was sent to japan, america and china for all three months, respectively. 

bang si hyuk assured the press that hana was trained to be an all-rounder artist. 

she is the next standard in the entertainment industry.

however, lee soo man and bang si hyuk highlighted that hana is still human and will make mistakes. she herself is still learning and taking it slow and steady. 

the founders said that they have planned a lot for hana and ask for the public or potential fans to support their project. hana stated that there are still many things that the public doesn't know but will be revealed slowly with time as she grows in the industry.

🤎🤎🤎

"hana! hana! hana!" 

as soon as hana and her escorts exited the building from the main entrance, she was greeted by fans already. they were screaming and cheering for hana. 

there was a fence barrier to prevent the fans from swarming around hana. hana decided to greet her new fans to make them happier. she and her manager, including their escort, approached the fans. 

hana received a lot of flowers and gifts, and fan letters. all of it was taken by the guards to be given to hana later. hana chatted with her fans for a while and even signed their posters. even took photos with them freely. 

seeing her happy fans, hana was happy herself. after some time, hana bid goodbye to all of them and promised to meet them soon. 

after that, she left. 

she left with a very huge and good impression. she had already gained a huge fandom. how she talks and treats her fans in a respectful and adoring way. 

hana was also happy. she loved the flowers she was given and all the gifts. 

well, debut day one.