fan meeting moments.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

▬▬▬ unexpected gifts

fans are always unexpected during fan meetings. until hana's last fan meeting, she still accepts gifts from fans and it's always good gifts. it's either a useful, funny, or cool gift. one time, a fan literally gifted hana a frying pan. it made hana laugh to tears. another time, fans gave her a huge bag of food. chocolates, sweets, and dry foods. she loved it so much.

▬▬▬ always eating for free at fan meets

one thing about hana's fan meeting, every time you go to her fan meeting, she will treat everyone to food. during her first fan meeting, mcdonalds catered the fan meeting to feed 300 fans that attended the meet that day. the next time, it was burger king, subways, and then kfc and then pizza. lots of food.

▬▬▬ hana's fashion is on point

hana's fashion during fan meetings is one of the most popular hana's fashions. her fashion was so good that other people started to follow. hana made her clothing layout a trend. her fashion is always trending and fits her well. as a result, she looks very good in her outfit.

▬▬▬ grateful that hana is there to make fans smile

during one of hana's virtual fan meetings, a fan confesses to her that she wasn't having a good time during the pandemic and found hana during her bad time. she thanked hana for being the reason for her smiling every day and being the reason for her still living till the present day. hana's reaction was priceless. she did tear up a little.

▬▬▬ being a part of lgtbq+ without family support

in another virtual fan meeting, a fan told hana that she was a homosexual and she didn't have any family members supporting her. hana told the fan that she isn't a professional in giving advice but one thing that she can tell the fan is to believe in what she believes in because, at the end of the day, we're all alone.

▬▬▬ birthday needs to be celebrated

celebrating a birthday with hana must be one of the fan's dreams. even though unable to meet in person during the fan meeting since the fan meeting was held virtually, hana did not let the fan down. along with the album the fan bought, hana included exclusive merch and wrote a special birthday letter for the fan who had celebrated her birthday with hana during the virtual fan meeting.

▬▬▬ just broke up? hana is here for you

hana is not a fan of toxic people and when a fan said that she just broke up because her boyfriend was abusive, hana was rejoicing. the fan said that it was really hard to break up with her ex-boyfriend because she loved him. but hana praised her for being brave and for taking a step closer to safety first. hana encouraged the fan and told her that having toxic people around her is not good and not worth it.