popular moments.

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

▬▬▬ voting poll on ig story

who on earth would go on instagram to ask their fan to choose her outfit for mnet asian music award? hana. hana would. her outfit for mnet asian music award once was chosen by her fans themselves. for the red carpet, it's the fans who choose hana. she literally put a poll on her instagram story for the fans to make decisions.

▬▬▬ 2021 met gala with mark lee

of course, it was a shock. no one expected hana to be attending the met gala with mark lee. well, that is the 'mark lee'. mark lee of nct. he's the it boy. it boy of k-pop. he's the all-rounder from nct. literally. so, it was a shock for the fans. and damn did they rock being together.

▬▬▬ paris and milan fashion week 2020

fans thought that after hana joins the k-pop industry, hana would rest from being a model on the runway. but fans were wrong. hana did not model on the runway in 2019 because she was still busy. but in 2020. she modeled for versace and prada. made her name way up to the first trending on twitter for her appearance on the runway. paris and milan fashion week.

▬▬▬ music video filming

in history, a lot of fans say that hana has one of the best behind-the-scenes. staff are always funny and lighten the mood. there's always food. always makes sure hana feels warm when it's cold. chill when it's warm. comfortable all the time. the music video filming also doesn't need to be done for hours. for some other artists, it takes them more than 24 hours to make a music video. not for hana. for one scene, only 30 minutes. it's easy when everyone gives corporation.

▬▬▬ microphone and earpiece

hana has her own microphone and earpieces. custom made for her. during concerts, she has different types. different colors and different designs. it's all up to hana to choose which one she likes to use. she usually prefers her favorite one. white color microphone, covered with silver color swarovski crystals.

▬▬▬ reading wattpad on a live stream

this has to be the most chaotic live stream for the fans. everyone was screaming their heart out when hana downloaded wattpad on her phone and started to find a book that has tagged her. she looked shocked at first. fans were going crazy of course. definitely. hana even promoted one book about her. reading about herself on the live stream. it was unexpected.

▬▬▬ k-pop piano cover

having a youtube channel, hana did not leave it empty. hana will post videos on her youtube channel. vlogs and song covers. dance covers and piano covers. always. k-pop piano covers.

▬▬▬ hana at children's bazaar day

it was a surprise for fans. also a cute thing. hana attending her children's bazaar day at school. she's such a supportive mother and prioritizes her children first. she also lets her children join all the school activities that they want.