009

Y/N'S POV:

This morning,I woke up early because of my interview. Sure the company had accepted my request but they would interview me again,just for protocols. Last night, I ended up cuddling with the whole pile of hybrids in the living room since they said,they would miss me for whole the day.

I fixed my hair and took my file with me , downstairs. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled my senses as I neared the dining room. All of them were there,not -so -patiently waiting for me. Even yoongi was up, grumpy but up nonetheless.

"Morning guys.."

All eyes snapped to me and a chorus of good mornings came in reply. I sat in between taehyung and hobi. The latter instantly scooting close to me and placed his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his ears,getting a content sigh in return.

"Here y/n. Eat up before you leave for work. "

"Thanks Jin. You are a life saver . "

He smiled shyly,red blotches appearing on his neck and growing upto his ears,as he sat down to eat . It's true though,he was a life saver. If I would be living alone.....god knows in what kind of rush I would be in right now. We all eat in silence savoring the delicious flavour of the meal prepared by Jin.

When we all were done and the table was quickly cleared off,the guys made a beeline Infront of the door. I was confused by their behavior as I quickly put on my shoes.

"What are you guys--"

"Y/n! We are going to see you off like every day! Now kiss!"

Jimin ,who standing the first in the line, pointed at his cheeks with a bright smile. I was surprised and wanted to ask who actually came up with this idea but I chuckled and decided to comply. It reminded me of the scene from snow white,when she sees the seven dwarfs off to work.

I kiss their cheeks one by one and got one in return. The last one was taehyung and he was a bit reluctant to let me go. He had clung to me and hid his face in my neck.

"Tae ...I need to go for work or else I will be late."

"No! You won't come back!"

He sniffled and it seemed he would burst into tears soon.

"Tae come on,we will wait for her when she comes back home to give her all the cuddles and hugs. She needs to work."

Namjoon told taehyung and slowly pried the lion hybrid off me.

"And kisses too?"

"And kisses too."

I said and with a final smile and wave ,I was out of the door. The cab I had called earlier was waiting for me and I slid in quickly, excited and anxious to start my work.

The way to my office from home was short. Maybe 20 to 25 minutes drive. I paid the driver and entered the building. This branch had more aesthetic look than in America. I liked it. It felt cozy and homey. I was escorted to the interviewers office and sat in there, patiently waiting for them to come.

My mind wandered off to the seven hybrids I left at home and an involuntary smile erupted on my face. They were sweethearts. Handsome. Sweet. Innocent and everything. I honestly don't know how I would have coped without them. But ....it's really amazing though,how Jin knows cooking so properly. How namjoon seems to have more knowledge than the rest and how taehyung seems to have the least knowledge about things.

Even yoongi seems to know more than he lets on. It feels like there is a rest whole lot of story and things that they aren't telling me. Didn't they say...they had spent their lives in that facility and knew little things only. So how the hell did Jin learn to cook those dishes. How did Jimin learn those little songs..and Jungkooks addiction to banana milk.