017

A/N'S POV:

A storm was brewing. For it was silent,too silent for anybody's liking. Nature ,knowing the oncoming storm had become slightly restless. The calm winds,the silent swaying of trees ,the quiet chirps of birds,brought an unwelcome distress to the hybrids.

It's as if their senses had already sensed what was coming ,what was about to happen. The silent before the storm,as they say. This silence brought anxiety and unease to the seven with much greater force than anticipated.

Unknowingly,y/n had picked on the jittery nature of the boys and was being affected by it. If during dinner ,one hybrid would suddenly go silent and perk up their ears in concentration,she would focus her attention on them and remain silent until the hybrid normalized again. Or if,one would become more possessive over her in small things,she would not question their actions.

As if,her mind and body worked in sync with theirs. They hadn't let y/n interact with Arden at all. Not even a simple ' good morning '. The boys were very cautious and thought everything of as danger or threat.

It also wasn't helping that namjoons and taehyungs heat had fallen at the same month which caused them to act more aggressive than normal. It was yet another tense morning in the household,with an unknown threat over their throats and the oncoming heat of two large predator animals.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch ,Intently staring at the tv screen,a random show was being played but tae's mind was not at it. His jaw was set and his palms fisted as he tried to resist the delicious scent of the only female in the house. Before y/n,it was easy. Whenever he had his heat,his hyungs or Jungkook had helped him but now with a female in the household,in the pack,his animal instincts were flaring. More than usual.

He didn't know why it was happening. He was around females before,during his heat but he never had this reaction before. Maybe it's because he considers y/n as his mate? Or his animal is familiar with her? Comfortable with her? Maybe... probably. Taehyung comes to the conclusion and rubs his tails lightly.

He knows he can go to any of the other guys or even namjoon (which probably is the best option in his mind cause of namjoons heat) ,for his heat. But whenever he thinks about it,his animal roars inside him for y/n,the only female familiar.

Which has tae on edge,cause he has never felt this before... what ever this is. He doesn't even want to force y/n into anything,she is the sweetest person he knows.

"Tae? "

Taehyung jumps slightly, startled as he releases a small combination of growl and a Yelp. Jimin raises his arms up and takes a step back.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. "

Taehyung nods and takes a deep breath to calm his racing heart . His animal was on edge the whole week and his oncoming heat wasn't helping the situation any further.

"Can I sit beside you?"

Tae again nods and swallows a whimper as he realizes that Jimin --- his best friend -- is being careful around him,as if tae would hurt him! Seeing his shorter friends smile,soft eyes and warmth, taehyung wants to launch himself in Jimins arms but holds himself back as to not to startle Jimin more.

Taehyung fisted his palms again and put it in his lap.

"Taetae ...I know that you are going through rough times now..Since your heat is coming along and then this feeling...that just won't go. "

Taehyung stares at his friend who is facing him sitting crosslegged on the couch.

"Tae..you are closing in on us. You aren't sharing your problems with us ,you are suffering alone. Baby you know.we don't do that. We are a pack. We share with each other. Everyone is so worried for you tae...talk to us..talk to me...what do you want tae? What is wrong?"