Part 4

"Come on please!" Drusilla pleads. Nagging at that. "I said no." Saying it more than five times, I turn the corner of the hall and she follows, about to say something else, but seems to second guess it.

"Come on. . .Literally. . .Milo's going to be there!" She whispers but clearly not in a low one.

I don't comment back on that. Knowing all too well if I do, she'll just find fit to rub it in, That I'll miss something pretty great.

"Amber I won't forgive you if you don't come!" She warns. "Well, It's a hate and love friendship then."

She plumps her lip. "You're so not on the goody list this year amber." She pouts.

"Goody list?" I tease, In an all-out historical laugh. "I'm the one who is in charge of that goody list. And don't you forget it." I stop and face her. She looks at me sideways.

"fine, I guess it's your loss then." She presses. "Yep, my loss indeed." - - -"Now get to class." I say. She shakes her head as in defeat. Then backs away. "By Amber." She says now in a cheerful tone. Happy mood again. "Bye Drusilla." I wave and enter my class.

I sit in my seat and pull out my textbook. Finding it just as usual Milo enters exactly as the bell rings.

I write the notes and glance every once in a while, up at Milo. His not doing his works is nothing but normal. playing on his phone. Like always.