X

Chapter 10

__

Ander was overwhelmed with emotions, they both were. "Oh my," Ander breathed out, his hand on his chest as he stared at her, with tears falling down his cheeks.

"You did great out there Andy," Ander felt another wave of emotions, tears continue to fall down his cheeks as he stared at her speechless.

All he could think of was my baby sister which was being repeated over and over in his head.

"Do you want another hug?" Elia asked, and without hesitating Ander wrapped his arms around her and cried into her shoulders.

"I missed you so much," she cried.

"i-I missed you too Elle,"

   _

With some water, and time, Elia was able to get Ander to calm down.

After he was calm and had stopped crying, Ander opened the car and they sat inside when they felt a slight drop of water.

Elia quickly sent Noel a text, as she entered the car.

Elia - where are you?

            Noel- inside, shit I almost got wet.

Elia - not my problem, go home without me.

Elia lightly chuckled before looking over to Ander who had his eyes closed, as he tries to steady his breathing.

       Noel- stupid reply, do you want Santi to skin me alive?!

"Elia?" Elia looked up from her phone, quickly putting it away. "How did you know I lived here? And Did Santi send you-"

Elia put her hand up, stopping him. "Its something like that but-"

"Elia I don't want anything to do with Santi and I believe you know that," Ander told her, trying to stay calm.

He looked scared and exhausted. "No, not everything is about Santi,"

"Then why are you here?" He questioned.

Elia looked straight ahead, as the rain and her tears started to fall.

Even though it was raining heavily, Ander could hear her crying. He reached over and pulled her towards his chest. "What's wrong Elle?" He asked, he could already feel that something was wrong.

His tears fell down his cheeks as he hear her sobbing. "Dad's dead," she mutters softly.

Ander didn't need her to repeat what she said because he heard her.

He could feel his throat closing up, as he try to hold back his tears.

Ander held her in his arms, as she sobbed.

They stayed like this for a while, until the rain finally stopped.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, as he stared at her closed eyes.

All the memories of her when she was younger were all coming back, causing nothing but pain.

When he left, he wanted to start something new.

He leans down and placed a kiss on her forehead. Just as her phone notification, went off.

Ander slowly grabs her phone not wanting to wake her up, just yet.

4 missed calls.

20 messages.

All from one person.

Santi.

Ander thought about putting her phone away, but his fingers accidentally touched it, seeing the message.

"Fuck," he cursed, quietly.

Hermano - how did everything go?

- have you seen Andy yet?

"He still calls me andy?" Ander quietly questions himself, a slight smile forming on his lips.

Hermano - is he doing good?

After everything that happened, all the bad shit that Ander had said. He was surprised to see that Santi still even asked that question.

His fingers touched the message slot, and He started to type.

He knew Santi could probably see that he - well Elia was typing which made him anxious.

- uh Elle is asleep, but I'm doing great. I'm sorry for your loss, I know how close you and dad were. And I'm Surprise you even care to ask that after all the shit I said to you - Ander

Ander bit his lips, as he sent it.

He now could see that Santi was typing, and that made him more anxious.

His typing would stop and then continue, then eventually 3 minutes later, he would send his message.

- no matter how horrible the words and things you said to me, Ander, you'll always be the big brother I looked up to when I was young.

Ander felt tears welling up in his eyes as he continued to read the rest of the text. 

- I know dad didn't shower you with affection but even in his last moment, he still said he cared for you. I know that will never be enough, and I understand.

He didn't know what to say, as the tears fell down his cheeks.

- We'll talk tomorrow, and get shit off our chest.
            Night Andy.

-yeah, night Santi

Ander didn't know why but he felt ready to see his brother after years.

He was ready, while part of him felt like shit was about to hit the fan.  

____

🍵

I'm sorry...I hope y'all can forgive me for not updating, just been busy but I got time to update.

What do y'all think about Ander?

See y'all next update...