XV

_

Mention - Of Suicide, and drugs•

                       Chapter 15

                         Ginger
_

They all now sat in Santi's office, Gina  fast asleep in Christian's lap.

Carlos wanted to take her to her bed but she wouldn't let go of Christian.

"How have you been Ander?" Carlos asked, breaking the tension that was boiling in the air between the two brothers. Isaiah was pissed, since Ander had forced him to come to their house where everything happened.

"Is Eli's room still here?" Isaiah asked, causing everyone to go tense at the question, since everyone except them knew the answer was simply a yes.

"I've been good Carlos, don't mind Isaiah," Ander replied, nudging Isaiah's side.

"Yes his room is still here," Santi replys, hanging his head low as he thought about that very same room, the day and time it happened.

"All I wanted was you to say you did it, you gave him the drugs," Isaiah muttered loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"What is he talking about Santi?"

Fuck. They didn't even notice Elia was standing by the door, Nico standing behind her, muttering the words I'm sorry.

"It's nothing Elia," Elia could smell bullshit.

"Don't lie to me, Isaiah what did you mean by Santi gave him the drugs?"

Everyone was now staring at Isaiah, waiting for his reply. "I want to leave," Isaiah told Ander, as he got up from his seat and exited the room, followed by Ander.

"Santi what did he mean by that-"

Santi slammed his hand against his table, waking up Gina and frightening Carlos in the process. "It's nothing Elia leave it fucking be,"

"But-"

"No!" Elia stared at Santi as if she was seeing another side of him.

"Okay fine," Elia left the room, in shocked, followed by Nico who went after her.

"You didn't have to be so harsh, Santi," Carlos said standing up.

"Where are you going? We have to do the toast," Carlos turned to give Santi a look.

"Man fuck that toast," And he stormed out the room, not wanting to see his brothers reaction.

"Well that went well," Santi chuckled, pouring himself a cup of whiskey. "More whiskey for us,"

"I'm taking Gina to bed," Christian finally said, as he stood up, carefully fixing Gina in his arms.

"Well more whiskey for me," Christian turned to give Santi a looked.

"You really need to get your shit together," Santi placed his cup down, and looked up at Christian. If it was anyone else but his older brother saying that Santi would put a bullet to their head. But this was family.

"What is so hard about admitting the truth?"

Santi watched as Christian left the room after not getting a reply, closing the door on his way out.

Grabbing his drink, he took one last sip before throwing the glass at the wall, the glass shattering into tiny pieces.

Deep down it was so hard because Santi couldn't forget it. The day played in his head like a broken record.

"Santi please, I promise I will stay just give me one more pack," Eli pleaded, his eyes begging for it.

Santi stared at his older brother.

"I can't, Eli. Isaiah said-"

"You're the next Mafia boss, who cares what Isaiah says. He doesn't own me," Santi hesitate for a second.

"Okay fine, but only 2 pills ok?" Eli nodded, not in the mood for asking for more.

Santi pulled out his mother's pills and placed two white pills in Eli's palm.

"Thank you," Eli placed a quick kiss on Santi's forehead.

"See you later little bro, I love you,"

"I love you too Eli,"

The next day, Santi was upstairs watching as the perimedics tried and revived Eli's life-less body.

He was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Santi has always carried that guilt of not sticking to his first answer which was always no.

He always has.

"Boss why don't you go to bed," Noel watched as Santi sat on the floor, tears falling down the side of his face.

Noel helped Santi up from off the ground and watched him wipe his face. "I'm going to Eli's room,"

And that was where he went. Santi lied down on his bed, holding unto a pokeman pillow.

I'm sorry Eli.

I really am.

___

I don't know if I like this chapter..y'all 😭

Okay so growing up Santi looked up Eli. He was the big brother that he admired, so when Eli came to him for drugs he was conflicted.

Eli died by suicide.

See you in the next chapters...💓