In medias res

{💕This was just a random idea that I just ended up connecting to. I am working hard and enjoy doing this alot. Bringing my ideas to life and having fun is amazing. I really hope you enjoy  and support is much appreciated<3💕}

Y/n POV

"No, I cannot believe this.....This cannot be happening." I said with a stutter in my voice. As I said this my eyes were filled with fear and slowly a cold sweat started to appear on my face. All that was left was utter shock for in front of me were many faces and not the normal kind. In front of me were half-breeds and full-breeds of demons, this meant that I was not in my own world anymore.  Meaning the books that I read were true.

"I cannot, no this is impossible." I said with worry, while I looked down. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and to my realization it was my wrists , which appeared to be tied up behind my back. Another odd thing was  that I was in a black dress, that surprisingly fit my body type and I  was also on the floor. "Why am I here?" I screamed at that very moment. I was then finally acknowledged by them.

They all stared at me with an odd look on their face, which had then turned into a grin. This made me understand that I was in more trouble than I had ever imagined. I then looked to my side and a half-demon beside me started speaking. I could not understand anything and still nobody had answered me from before. The only thing I could understand was the numbers and while those were said hands rose up. This only meant one thing. That I was definitely in a different realm and I was going to be sold off to the highest bidder...