excuse me?

Autor note: Cover is mine, and it's got my interpretation of what spamton would look like unpixilated, the man lives in garbage he won't have a clean white shirt lol

_________________________________________

It was the only day off swatch got from their job, a Saturday. They were tidying up around their house and decided to take out the garbage.

In a dumpster near by was spamton, trying to find any kind of food he can, moldy or not anything worked for him.

"Spamton?"

"AAAH- oh hello swatch!"

"What are you doing in the dumpster may I ask?"

"Finding [FOOD AT HALF OFF!] or somewhere to [SLEEP BETTER, TODAY WITH-] [HYPERLINK BLOCKED]"

"[$&%€]"

"You're sleeping in a dumpster, spamton?" Swatch said concerned

"Perhaps"

Swatch took a moment to actually look properly at spamton, he had stains and rips all over his shirt and jacket even the lenses of his dual-toned glasses were cracked, his hair was an absolute mess too.

"Well, that won't do. If you'd like you could stay at my house for a while."

"No, I couldn't accept a [DEAL LIKE THAT!], you are obviously [BUSY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!]"

"Spamton, I insist. Its better than you staying out in the cold like this"

"Fine, fine. I can't resist [A DEAL LIKE THAT] (especially when you say it like that)"

Swatch smiled at him and put the garbage bag in the dumpster.

_________________________________________
Mix of 3rd person and spamtons pov. Lol))

Swatch was doing the rest of the tidying he needed to do while spamton was sitting at a table just watching him, it may of been creepy but spamton didn't care, not like there was anything better to do.

'Why are being so nice to me."

'I thought they didn't like me. I mean, they kicked me out of the queens mansion enough times'

'That's my fault though'

'Why do I still think they're cute????'

"Spamton, are you okay? Your staring"

Swatch saying something had snapped spamton out of his thoughts

"I AM [gReat deals nOW]"

"Are you sure?" Swatch looked concerned at the sudden shouting from spamton.

"..yes"

"Well, if anything is wrong; let me know"

Swatch had gone back to doing what they were doing before

Spamton had thought about what he had thought earlier on about Swatch,

'Cute, eh? Never thought about anyone else like that before.'

'Geez, stop staring spamton you're being weird'
_________________________________________
Mix of 3rd person and swatch's pov.))

"Spamton, here is a shirt you can borrow for the night, it may be big though" Swatch giggled a bit, after saying that.

"Thanks [VALUED CUSTOMER]!"

"I'll leave you to change then."

Swatch had walked out of the room leaving spamton there to change

'Gosh, I wonder why Spamton was staring at me like that.. he was acting odd when I asked him about it too, I wonder if he's okay.'

'Well, i may as well make some food for me and him, I wonder when was the last time he had a decent meal..'

_________________________________________

Spamton had come out of the room he was in, swamped in the shirt Swatch had given him, considering the size difference.

"This is [HUMILIATING]"

"I think it looks cute on you"

"Excuse [ME?!¿¡]"