Chapter 43 Hangover

Annabeth PoV
I woke up to one of the world's worst headaches. My head was pounding and it hurt to even open my eyes.

I don't remember drinking, nor do I remember most of the party.

I solemnly swear to never drink again.

I sweaped my legs off the bed and did the "zombie walk" to the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, glad to see that you were finally up." My step mother called. Oh my gods what time is it?

I quickened my pace towards the kitchen. As soon as I entered my eyes went straight to the clock on the microwave.

12:47

Crap

I was late. No I was past late I was truant, absent.

I felt horrible. I felt like I could barf at any given moment, and then have the erg to go cry over my history book.

I truly felt bad for my history book, so many important details were omitted from such potentially wonderful book. Not that it's not wonderful, I mean I love history.

So there I sat staring at a wall deep in thought about my history book.

So deep in thought that I never heard the knock on the door.

"How's the hangover?" A deep voice resonated through the room.

I jumped about five feet in the hair.

"Oh my gosh Percy you can't do that to me." I placed my hand over my chest feeling my erratic heartbeat.

He shrugged, "I knocked."

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at school?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Shouldn't you be at school." he mocked me grinning widely.

His grin faltered.

"Annabeth I-"

"Annabeth you better be drinking lots of water!" I heard my stepmother call from down the hall.

I grumbled before marching to the fridge to fetch a water bottle.

"You were saying?" I took a sip from my water.

"I um...nevermind."

"Well I'm going to go take a nap." I rubbed my temples, trying to ease away the pain.

"Okay then, I'll see myself out."

***
Sorry I haven't been updating guys I had a track meet last night and I think one of the girls there gave me Ebola

I know it's short but it's all filler chapters.

Any username ideas?