Chapter 3 New students

Annabeth PoV:

I watched as Leo introduced himself to the new kid not even bothering to punch Piper about the comment she had just made.

"I knew you would find love someday now we can go on double dates." Piper sang

"What?" I said turning to look at her.

"You like him dont you?" she said grinning from ear to ear

"Piper I have a boyfriend remember." I pointed out

"Yah, but you never REALLY liked Luke right?" She said

"Piper!" I said

"I think you and that kid over there," she said pointing to him "are meant to be." She cooed

"I think you've been watching too much match makers." I said

"But I love it." She pouted

"First of all I dont even know his name" I said turning back to look at him again.

" oh that's not a problem at all. I will get it for you!" She said getting up as the bus came to a stop infront of the school. I looked out the window scanning the crowd for our friends. I found them sitting by the door to the school.

"Hey guys!" I said as I walked up to the group.

"We got a bunch of new students!" Squealed Hazel, she stepped aside to reveal a tall girl with dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, and freckles everywhere.

"Hi I'm MacKenzie." She said with a thick Southern accent.

"Im Annabeth and this is Piper." I said shaking her hand.

"If my accent bothers you I can stop anytime you'd like." She said with a smile.

"No its cool I really like it." I said "So whats on you guys schedule" I asked.

"I dont have one yet." Said MacKenzie

"Here I'll take you to the office." I said opening up the door for her to walk in "See you guys later." I said walking into the building.