Complicated pt1 (james)

TW: drinking, a little aggressive, and kissing if this isn't your story don't read

It was Friday night and I was just getting ready for a night out with me and my boyfriend Oliver. I had just put on my dress and did my hair and I felt really pretty and then Ollie shouted me.

"Ellie?" He asked "yea ollie" I shouted back as he was downstairs waiting for me because I was taking a while and he is impatient. I put on my high heels and did my necklace and then I went downstairs and there he was waiting for me by the door holding my jacket in case I got cold, just like the gentleman he is, always looking out for me in case I ever needed anything I could always rely on Ollie to be there for me he was so nice. Maybe to nice.

I took my jacket out of Ollie's hands and started walking round to the club that we were going to it was only round the corner it was November time so it was getting dark pretty fast and getting really cold really fast too so we engaged in some normal conversation laughing and joking with each other as if we were just friends. Maybe that's what the problem was.

We eventually got to the club and me and Ollie walked in I grabbed a booth and put my jacket on the seat next to me and Ollie got some drinks I had recently had a bad week so having a drink seemed relaxing  he came back with my vodka and coke and he had a beer which I thought was a bit boring. He was always so simple like that.

The more drinks I had over and over again I slowly felt myself get more tipsy as the time went on Ollie tried to give me water but something changed in me I had just snapped at anyone who was near me and unfortunately that person was Ollie and he was annoying me, at the time everything I loved about him slowly made me dislike him he was so bland and I wanted excitement.

He went to put my jacket on me as I was to drunk to put my own jacket it on but I was sober enough to push him away and that's what I did I pushed him away and he tried to help again but I wasn't having any of it I shoved him again "Ellie are you serious I'm trying to help here please." Ollie said begging me to listen to him but it wasn't working "no go away your so boring" I snapped but clearly didn't snap enough and he wasn't understanding how he was annoying me at the time. If only he knew.

He tried to help me again and put my jacket on and I pushed him again harder this time and he looked at me with sadness and pain in his eyes "please" he said softly the pain in his voice was more deafening than the music on the speakers as I stood up still annoyed I looked at him "go away! You're so boring everything you do is dead and lifeless there is no joy in anything you do and I don't want that! I don't want you I want excitement so just go away!" I shouted as he looked at me heartbroken "if you want excitement then you find it on your own" and he walked off leaving me there alone in a nightclub. And that's when I saw him.

This boy drinking and dancing looking intriguing and I wanted to know who he was I started dancing and moving my body to the Rhythm of the music and then I felt someone dancing behind me and I already knew who it was I started dancing with him as he moved my hair and kissed my neck I turned around in surprise and looked at him in his eyes we locked eyes for a minute and then he kissed me the adrenaline I felt and surprise at the same time I kissed back as he pulled away making us lock eyes again,  I asked him "what's your name". He paused for a moment the. He said "James" ... "phelps".