Author's Note... #2 (may be deleted later)

Wow wow wow. On Sunday this story reached its first 100 reads after 1 week of the first chapter being posted. It's really not a lot in comparison to many other stories on wattpad. Some stories here are in the millions. However, it meant a lot to me that 108 strangers have taken the time to read my work.

Today (March 25th) was my birthday, which was bizarre but nice at the same time. I realized today that I haven't updated this story in a week, so I decided to post an update in case anyone is actually reading chapter by chapter. Chapter 4 is on its way. I have about 2 pages done, and need to write about 6 more. This week has been hectic with midterms and my birthday, so I haven't had much time to write.

Thanks for reading this. Comment if you want, vote if you want, troll if you want. Au revoir.

Edit: um so it's two days later and I woke up to see the reads had doubled to 205??! Thank you guys!!

Edit, September 9, 2020: Today I logged in to see 100,000 reads on this story, something I never truly thought feasible. 12 year old me reading fanfics in her bedroom would have never seen this coming.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for taking the time out of your day to read this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you.