A Background

(Author's Note: I'm so so sorry for the slow updating.  My iPad is out of my possession for a couple of months so updating on my phone is really slow.  Thank you for 3.6 thousand reads??!! I never thought this story could go that far.  It means a lot, really.  Anyways, here's a short background on Alexandria).

Background on Alexandria:

Full Name: Alexandria Payton Weasley

Birthday: May 3

Height: 5'4"

Hair Color: Weasley Red

Eye Color: grey

Blood Status: Pureblood

Wand: rosewood with dragon heartstring core, 12 1/4 inches, remarkably swishy, fantastic for charms work and transfiguration

House: Gryffindor, Beauxbatons transfer during year 4

Year: same as golden trio (in this story she starts out at 14)

Patronus: a fox

Boggart: a doctor/hospital staff (due to fear of needles)

Amortia Scents: lilac, rosemary, old book pages, campfire smoke, baking chocolate chip cookies

Quidditch: has been a chaser

Best Class: charms

Worst Class: muggle studies

Usual Marks: A to A* (Outstanding, the occasional Exceeds Expectations)

General Personality: Alexandria seems to be a mixture of the personalities of her entire family. From her father she gets curiosity, sternness from her mother, adventurousness from her brothers Charlie and Bill, firm work ethics from Percy, humor from Fred and George, friendliness from her twin Ron (and possibly his appetite), and kindness and determination from Ginny.  Overall she is a very hard worker, especially academically.  She enjoys spending time with her friends and likes to make jokes that hardly anyone find funny.

Other: from her time in France, Alexandria has become nearly fluent in French.  She also has a peculiar love for green apples, and is usually found with one in hand.