Part 28 ~ Love

A few months later

Peter and MJ are still meeting and they're having fun together. They often eat ice cream or go to the cinema together. They are best friends. They look so good together.

Peter's currently getting ready for another day with her. They planned to go to the theme park but Peter wanted to tell her his secret. Actually both of his secrets.

He got ready and he told the Avengers that he's gonna be with MJ. He got there first because he didn't want to be late. So while he waited for her, he thought about his plan again.

A few minutes later MJ arrived and they went in together.

They've been on the roller coaster and at the trampolines. They are getting some food now.

Peter: Hey M.
MJ: Huh?
Peter: Don't you want to eat something? I'm a little hungry.
MJ: Yesss I'm craving.
Peter: Good cause I ordered your favorite.
*he said as he sat down to a table*
Peter: Corn dogs!
MJ: You know me too well.
*she giggled*

While they waited for the food, they talked and laughed. But after some time they run out of ideas of what to do. So they just looked at each other.

Peter looked deeply into MJ's beautiful eyes. And he didn't even realize that the food arrived until MJ waved her hand in front of his face.

MJ: Peterrrrr. Hellooo?
Peter: Oh, sorry.
*he laughed nervously*
MJ: What were you thinking about that deeply?
Peter: N-nothing. You know this happens when- I'm hungry.
MJ: Oh, I can imagine.
*she laughed*

They ate and then they sat on a lot of things there. Even Peter won MJ a stuffed animal at a shooting game. They were wondering what to do when MJ grabbed Peter's hand and she pulled him next to the Ferris wheel.

MJ: C'mon Petey. Let's sit on this one.
Peter: Okay!
*he smiled*

This was exactly his plan. He wanted to tell her his secret here. Cause it was a so peaceful and quiet place.

So they sat on and the wheel slowly started spinning. Peter thought about what he's gonna say for the last time and then he started.

Peter: S-sooo M.
MJ: Yea?
Peter: Uhh. I- I need to tell you something.
MJ: Aha...
Peter: Okay so.
*he swallowed his nervousness*
Peter: I- I'm Spider-Man.
*he whispered*
MJ: What!?
*she laughed*
MJ: You're joking.
Peter: I'm not.
*he said as they got out of the Ferris wheel*

He looked at her and he lifted her up. He ran into a place where no one could see them and he got into his suit in front of MJ.

MJ: What-the-hell?!
*he stared at him shocked*
Peter: I told you. I am.
*he smiled*
Peter: Now c'mon. Hold me tight. I want to take you somewhere.
MJ: W-what? How?
Peter: Just hug me.

Then Peter flew away with her.

MJ: Omg Peterrr!
*she screamed as she drilled her head into Peter's chest*
Peter: You don't have to look down if you don't want to. But you'll miss a very cool thing.

Then Peter put her down on a rooftop. It was currently sunset and he took her into a pretty high building so they could see it.

MJ: Oh my gosh Peter it's beautiful.
Peter: Yea. I know.
*he takes off his mask and he smiles proudly*
MJ: But don't you dare just fly with me without any warnings before.
*she said as she hit Peter friendly in the shoulder*
Peter: Okay okay.
*they laughed*

Then they sat on the edge of the building and they watched the sunset.

Peter: I have something else too.
MJ: Just please tell me if we fly again.
*she giggled*
Peter: So I don't know if you are too. But I feel like I should tell you now.
MJ: Okay go on.
Peter: S-so. I- I love you M.
MJ: Wait really?
Peter: Y-yes.

There was an awkward silence between them. After minutes MJ spoke up.