chapter six.*

(a/n: there is some smut in this chapter. read at your own risk.)

MELINA WAS ALREADY WAITING FOR HIM WHEN HE PULLED UP.

The night before, Oscar had mentioned him and Cesar would be gone for a while the next day, coming back after Cesar's orientation in the afternoon. They must have left super early, seeing as Melina had woken up to an empty bed that morning. After her mother called her out of the blue and offered to take Junior for a few hours, an empty bed turned into an empty house.

And fuck, she was aching for her man.

Oscar almost crashes his car when he finally checks his phone after dropping Cesar off at the high school. It had started to vibrate with texts in his pocket as the brothers headed back to Freeridge after a drop, but he held back on checking them as to not get distracted.

He's sped on to the road by now, turns off the radio as he clicks on the most recent message, a video, Melina sent him. The sounds of breathy moans fill the car, and his dick twitches when he sees a closeup of her fingers running up and down her wet folds, sometimes dipping into her entrance and pulling back out with a string of her arousal attached.

She was on him before he could shut the door and undoing his belt before they even got on the bed. They didn't bother with foreplay. At least not this time. Any other time would definitely have Melina's throat sore and Oscar's lips and fingers glistening with his girl's wetness, but it had already been too long without each other and they didn't want to prolong it any more than it's already been. He was hard and she was soaking.

Two minutes later, Melina's on her stomach at the edge of the bed, ass up in the air and left side of her face pressed against the mattress. One hand grips on to the white bed sheet below her and the other is rubbing her swollen bud in feverish circles, kiss swollen lips parted and eyes screwed shut in pure ecstasy as Oscar stands and thrusts into her from behind like he's getting paid for it.

"Fuck, just like that," Melina rasps, voice broken and barely even audible over the sound of the headboard hitting the wall at a rhythmic pace.

Oscar watches with creased brows as he slides in and out of her, loving the sight of her stretching out for him and the way she grips. He runs his tongue over his bottom lip, reaches down to grab a messy handful of brown hair and wraps it around his hand. He tugs with force and Melina's top half jerks up, back arching and head being held at an angle. She knows she'll feel that in her neck later but she can't find the time to care. Not when he's giving it to her so good that she can barely remember her own name.

Oscar knows her body like the back of his hand. He knows what she likes and what she loves, what gets her off the fastest and what spots to hit to make her eyes roll back. Doesn't matter if he's using his dick, tongue, or fingers, or where they're doing it, he loves to take her right to the edge, make her a speechless and trembling mess underneath him before pulling her back in and doing it all over again.

The doorbell rings and Melina's body jolts in surprise. Oscar doesn't seem to be fazed, doesn't let go of her hair nor does he come to a complete stop or pull out. She does her best to look back at him, body rocking back and forth, raised brows and wide eyes silently asking what to do about the door. He just gives her a smirk, says "we're busy" and picks up the pace again. He pulls almost completely out this time, tip still snug in her warm entrance, before slamming back in and repeating at a dizzying speed and making her scream his name.

He lets her hair go and leans forward in the midst of the pounding, nudging her up the bed so they're both laying in the middle, him halfway on her and chest pressed against her back.

At the second doorbell, his mouth is pressed up against her ear. "You wanna get that or you wanna cum?" He pants as he drills into her, deep voice low in the back of his throat and hot breath tickling her ear.