book VH

—— VINNIE HACKER

—— VINNIE HACKER

I just came home from Jordan's house. I was planning on scaring y/n when i go into her room. Recently she got this new book all her friends have been recommending to her and she's been reading the book all week non stop so i knew she would be in our room.

Once i got up the stairs and turned to our closed room. i put my ear on the door to hear what she is doing

very quiet sniffles

my eyebrows began to furrow and i become confused "is she crying??"

i slightly open the door quietly and peek my head out the door. i see my girl still in my shirt that looks huge on her that she slept in last night, with her messy hair in her huge clip, her tiny body in the middle of the huge king size bed, tissues all over the bed, she has her glasses on and she's wiping her nose and eyes while reading the book she got.

she's quietly sobbing with little gasps coming out of her mouth.

"baby?" i say quietly but for her to hear

y/n head shoots up and her partly red eyes meet mine and she starts crying more

"vinnie" she says as she sobs

i drop everything and close the door behind me and quickly run to her. she holds her arms out and i quickly jump on the bed beside her and hug her tight, my arms around her shoulders and her arms around my waist. Her head is buried into my shoulder and i could feel her tears soaking into my white shirt.

"baby what happened?" i asked

she just keeps gasping and crying. i comfort her until she tells me what happened

"vinnie im sobbing to this book" she said onto my shoulder

i chuckled a bit then i pull her head out of my shoulder and cupped her red cheeks, i wiped her tears with my thumbs and looked deep into her light brown eyes. i kissed her forehead and to her tear covered lips.

"stop crying" i whispered

"i cant" she whined wiping her own tears

i hugged her, comforted her, whispered sweet things to her, told her what i did today to get her mind of it. she then layer her cheek on me as i showed her the pictures me and jordan's dog took.

"aw he looks so cute" she giggled and then sniffled

as i showed her the other pictures she started laughing with me. i kissed the top of her head.

I Love Her sensitive self it's so adorable in this case cause she's crying because of a book, which i am not judging. How could someone be so beautiful crying it's a talent.

"you're so beautiful" i told y/n

she looked up at me and smiled

"shut up" she chuckled and so did i

———-
hi guys
bye guys