Chapter Four

HISTORIA

Alexio's comforting arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me on his lap, kissing me back deeply with a tilt in his head. My heart wanted out of my chest, the beat of it taking over my ears as I deepened the kiss.

His soft moans made my body buzz with desire. I've never felt so...wanted like this before. He touched my body with care and kissed down my neck.

I sucked in a sharp breath. "I...I'm really..."

"Sensitive?" he whispered, looking up with a smirk.

Whining, I ground my center against his erection. "I can tease back, too, you know," I moaned.

His smirk grew, pressing me down harder. "Wanna answer me? Are you sensitive?"

"No, I'm not!" I yelped and smacked a hand over my mouth, eyes turning to slits as I glared at him. I swear, if I woke up Rosa, it was his fault.

Alexio laughed quietly, pulling his hands away. He leaned back on the couch, resting his head above his hands. "So, I'm sure you have rules. Are they the same from before?"

Nodding, I continued to stay on his lap, despite his erection pressing against me. "I'm not...ready to lose my virginity right now. I mean, my body is totally ready for you, but I want to be mentally prepared, too."

He nodded. "I understand. I'll always wait for you."

"Good." I traced circles on his abs. "But after that happens, it's just sex, no strings attatched. If I ever find someone I want to be with, then it's over."

Alexio placed a hand over his chest. "Damn, you're gonna break up with me?" he asked with a joking tone.

Giggling, I gently whacked his chest. "Next, degrading names turn me on. You can call me a slut or whore when we're sleeping together, but call me a bitch and I'll castrate you."

Alexio laughed again. "I'd never do that, babygirl."

His new nickname tugged on my heartstrings...I cleared my throat. "Okay, good." I nodded, cheeks burning. "And new rule, when we have sex, I don't want you kissing me."

"On the lips?" He blinked with confusion.

"Right. Kissing is just...To me, it's too lovely and romantic, especially during sex." I shrugged. "It's a weird rule, I know. I just...I don't want to get too attached to you..."

Alexio swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I...Yeah, I understand," he sighed. "So what about just now? You kissed me..."

Shaking my head, I told him no. I didn't want to give up his lips entirely. "We can kiss, just not during sex."

He rubbed his chin in thought, blue eyes on my lips. As much I'd love to kiss him during sex, I just...can't. It may not seem fair to kiss him outside of sex, but still, I think I developed a fear of kissing thanks to my ex. He forced me to kiss him so many times while putting his hands on me...

I touched Alexio's lips and sighed. "I'm sorry. It's weird."

"No, no." Alexio shook his head. He took my hand and kissed it. "It's okay, Historia. Besides, this is all about you. Anything you don't want to do, I'll make sure I won't do it."

Smiling, my heart filled with joy at his words. I hugged him real tight, nuzzling my nose against his neck. "Thank you."

Alexio chuckled. "Of course."

Pulling back, I bit my bottom lip, running my hands up his half-naked body. "I wanna do it next Saturday," I said shyly and looked away, eyes on his tattoos.

"Why do you...Oh, it's your birthday that Saturday," he said softly, rubbing my hips.

Nodding, I asked if we could do it that night. "Rosa is going out with her friends that night, but she's going to hang out with me during the day...Wait, are you off?"

Alexio nodded. "I go back to work the week after that. I have some days off because of family business."

"Good," I sighed with a smile, relieved. I'm not going to be alone that night. Thank God.

"Will you be mentally prepared by then?" he asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "My first time and it's with you, I think that'll be the best gift ever."

Alexio blushed. His hands stopped moving on my hips. He swallowed again. "Hey, Historia..."

"Hm?" I tilted my head. "Yes?"

Alexio opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He closed it and sighed, shaking his head. "It's nothing. We should get some sleep."

Frowning, I wondered what he wanted to say, but instead of asking, I nodded. "Okay."

We both got up and wished each other a good night. Before I went to Rosa's room, Alexio grabbed my hand. "Wait," he whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you now?"

Smiling, I nodded, feeling heat taking over my cheeks again. "Yes."

Alexio grinned and leaned down. We kissed sweetly before he pulled back, eyes full with lust. I shivered a bit under his gaze, biting my lip with want...

"Goodnight, shrimp," he whispered.

"...Goodnight." I flicked his shoulder for the dumb nickname.

He chuckled and watched me enter the room. I couldn't stop the large grin on my face as I slid underneath Rosa's covers. She was still sound asleep. Sighing, I laid down, smiling at the darkness. In ten days, Alexio will be my first. And knowing him, he'll make sure my first time will be a great experience.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOTE

Remember when I said this was going to be a slow burn? Yeah, it's not anymore. 👀

Want to read early updates? Check out TVATP on wackywriters.com! Updates are posted every Tuesday on there!

See y'all next week!

- Sin