4. hanging out

i woke up to see a text from tom and haz

messages: tom🕷️ and haz

Haz: Hey y/n, text me when your up so we can decide what time to meet up

y/n: hi haz and tom, just woke up. how does 10 sound?

tom🕷️: sure. we can pick u up and drive to the mall

y/n: sounds good. see u later :))

I hopped out of bed and did my usual morning routine. i changed into a cute skirt and a sweater to match. by the time I finished getting ready it was already 10 and tom texted me saying he was already outside my house. i grabbed my purse and my phone and rushed outside. tom, being a gentleman he was, opened the door for me to sit in the back seat, with Haz driving and Tom in the passenger seat.

once we got to the mall, we went to Starbucks to get some coffee then headed to a shoe shop so Haz and Tom could buy some new sneakers. I ended up finding a cute pair of blue and white air force ones, so I bought them. luckily there weren't many paparazzi so we could shop in peace. we had a few fan encounters asking for pictures so tom and i patiently took our time talking to them and taking pictures. i personally love my fans as they are the reason celebrities become famous in the first place, but I loved how tom cared about each fan and took his time communicating to them, it was really cute.

"where do you guys wanna have lunch?" Haz asked after finishing up with shopping.

"I don't mind, but I saw a sushi shop upstairs which looked really good. maybe we could try it?" I suggested

They both agreed with having sushi so we headed upstairs to where the shop was located. we asked for a seat at the back of the restaurant since we wanted to eat without interruptions.

"so y/n, do you have any projects or events coming up?" tom asked.

"actually not really, I'm probably gonna hang around marvel studios to help with casting and screen tests you know, that kind of stuff," I said.

"oh your gonna be at marvel studios? that means we will probably see each other then"

"yeah that'll be great, I'm looking to it" I smiled at him.

once we finished eating Tom kindly paid for our food even though I insisted I could pay, and we headed back to the car to go home. Haz dropped me off at my house and I thanked both of them for driving me home.

"thanks guys, I had a lot of fun today," I said

"yeah, we should do this again" Haz added

"bye y/n see you at marvel next week," Tom said as he waved goodbye to me.

i got home and changed into my workout clothes so I could do some yoga and stretching. even after quitting dance and cheer, I still continued to train from time to time so I could keep my flexibility as well as strength for tumbling and flips. i had a small dance room in the basement with a mirror wall and a ballet bar. i pulled out my blue yoga mat to warm up and do my splits. i suddenly felt like dancing my heart out so I turned on some music so I could improv dance. i enjoyed dancing so much, it helps me relax and feel like myself.