6. spiderman cast

~time skip to the day of the photoshoot~

i woke up once again and got ready for the day of our photoshoot. the past few days, I have been looking forward to seeing the rest of the cast members and getting to know them, especially Zendaya.

i got up and changed into a pair of baggy beige pants and a black top, nothing fancy because we would be changing into our costumes later. i also only put on some light makeup as the makeup artists would be doing my makeup and the hairstylists would be doing my hair. my dad wasn't going today because this photohoot was only for the main school cast, so I had to drive myself. my dad asked if he wanted his driver to drive him but I said it was unnecessary as it was pretty close by and i had my own drivers license. i pulled up my shiny black car from the garage and left to the location of the photoshoot. when i pulled up, i saw Tom at his car so i parked my car next to his and went out to give him a hug. His hugs were the best, it made me feel so safe.

"hey y/n, excited?" Tom asked pulling away from the hug

"yeah" i replied smiling

we walked to the entrance together and got ready for hair and makeup. once we finished we got a chance to talk to the cast.

"omg hi y/n" i heard someone behind me say.

"omg Zendaya, hii" i said fan girling

"I'm such a huge fan of you i love your acting and modelling," she said.

i couldn't believe THE Zendaya was a fan of me. "me too, I'm so excited to get to work with you"

I continued to greet the rest of the cast, Jacob who was playing Ned, Laura who was playing Liz and Tony who was playing Flash. our first photo was going to be us in normal clothes followed by another one with me in my Spider women costume and Tom in his Spider man costume. Tom told me the costume was really tight and he was right. they did some close up shots, long shots so we posed for each of them. i was used to taking pictures and posing from past photoshoots from the past. they also asked us to do some flips so they could take pictures of us in mid air, which me and Tom enjoyed doing.

i decided to invite the cast if they wanted to come over to my place so we could hang out and maybe rehearce our lines. unfortunately, Laura and Tony couldn't come so only Zendaya, Tom and Jacob ended up coming. i sent them the address and we took took separate cars to my place.

"woah i love your house" Zendaya said as she walked through the front door.

"thanks its not really mine though, its my dads" i replied

"of course, her dad is Robert Downey Jr" Jacob said

"is Robert at home?" Tom asks

"no, i think he has a meeting or something" i reply. "you guys can sit on the couch, ill get you all something to drink" i said as i pointed to the large beige couch in the corner. i went to the kitchen to and grabbed the lemon water that was in the fridge and headed to the couch where everyone was. "have you guys read the whole script?" i asked

"iv'e only read about half, the script is super long" Zendaya said while pouring herself some lemon water.

"same" Jacob and Tom said together

"looks like we have some reading to do then" i said as i grabbed my script from the kitchen counter.

we read though the script together and reading our own lines. we were having a lot of fun imitating other characters voices and doing funny hand gestures.

"Peter opens the door to his bedroom to see a worried Gwen." Zendaya narrates.

"Peter where were you!? Stacy says as she stands up and hugs Peter with cuts and bruises all over his body. I was so worried about you." Zendaya says again trying to imitate my voice.

"Gwen looks into Peter's eyes and kisses him on the lips...."

Everyone in the room looks at each other with wide eyes. "we have a kiss scene?" Tom says supprised.

"looks like it" I say nervously. "it's nearly lunch time do you guys wanna eat anything?" i ask trying to avoid the awkwardness. we had some left over pasta so i quickly reheated it and made some salad for everyone to eat. Tom and i had to eat healthy and stay in shape for the movie so we decided to go to the gym after. we said our goodbyes to Zendaya and Jacob and Tom and i got ready to head to the gym.

"I'm gonna get changed so ill be right back" i said excusing myself and heading upstairs to my room. i changed into my workout clothes, a crop top and a pair of leggins, wore a large hoodie on top and slipped on some runners. Tom decided to drive us to the gym which marvel had given us a premium membership to. i hopped into the passenger seat and enjoyed the breeze that passed through the small gap n the window. i glanced at Tom who was concentrated on driving, his messy brown hair looked better than usual.

"you okay darling?" Tom asks which makes me blush. i might have stared at him for a bit too long.

"yeah I'm good" i replied back smiling. "excited to work out at the new gym?"

"yes, its a really fancy and big one."

all of the parking spaces near the gym were all taken so we had to park a little far away. we got out of the car, both wearing our sunglasses because we spotted a few paparazzi's heading towards us. as they started approaching us, i looked down and covered my face using my hands so they couldn't get any good pictures and continued walking. Tom must have seen me looking stiff so he put his arm around me bringing me close to him, almost what couples would do but we were nothing more than friends.

"hi Tom and y/n, hows your day?" one of the paparazzi ask flashing their cameras at us.

"we're good thanks" Tom replies politely

"where are you guys heading to? are you guys dating?" the other paparazzi's starting asking a lot of questions.

"we're not dating" i say sternly which seems to shut them up. we continue to fast walk until we reach the gym and the paparazzi's eventually leave us. Tom kindly opens the door for me and we head inside to do our workout. Toms workout plan was definitely more vigorous than mine but we both started with some push ups and then jogging on the treadmill. after a while i got really tired and out of breath so we moved onto our cool down and then took a shower at the gyms shower area. we walked back to the car, this time with no paparazzi and Tom dropped me off at my house. I hugged him, reaching towards him from the passenger seat. his sweater smelt like his perfume which made me feel relaxed and safe.

"bye Tom" i said pulling back from the hug.

"bye y/n" he said smiling " ill see you when we fly to Atlanta I guess"

"I forgot that we're going to Atlanta soon, I haven't even started packing"

"it's okay there's still like 5 days until we leave"

"yeah but I like to pack early so I don't forget anything"

"you're too organised," Tom said laughing as he reached to the car door on my side and opening it for me.