The Second Time

I still haven't told Lily about me havong sex with her boyfriend. But I need to say that we did it again and I know this is bad but I loved it. Let me tell you about Lily's boyfriend. 

His name is Josh and he is the sexiest person ever, so you can see why Lily was dating him... perfect match. Anyway Josh has these abs that just make you want to lick them. His hair is sweeped back with a little bit flopping infront of his sparkly green eyes. His face is the perfect chisled features and his lips make you want to kiss him all day. Somedays he walks around school with his top off and all the girls stare, that sometimes makes Lily get jealous and she ends up telling hime to put his top back on, even though she is dying to see those abs too. This is why I am in love with him.

I know this is really bad, being in love with your bestfriends boyfriend, and even worse.. sleeping with him, but I can't help it he is just soooooo HOT!!!!! So this is how it went down the second time. We were in the room and he came up to me. He ripped my clothes off, then I ripped his. He lay on the bed in a sexual position, legs wide apart. I climbed on him and opened my vagina. I stuck his penis inside and we started humping. Then we got crazy and I licked his body head to toe. We then got up from the bed and I stood against the wall, he banged me so hard. Ooooooh it felt sooo good!!

A/N

This is a weird story right hahaha. Idon't even know why I'm writing it!