Confessions

A/N

This is the final part. Sorrythis story is sooo bad I wrote it in like 2 hours.

Today is 2 months later. Lily and I have been ex best friends for about 1 1/2 months and I really need her back. If I tell her she probably won't take me back but it is worth a try. 

"Lily," I say, still unsure of what to tell her "To start with, I'm sor..sorry about what... um... happened I didn't mean to ignore you... but... um... here it goes..." She stares at me " Ok I had sex with your boyfriend twice and I am really sorry and just wish it had never happened and im really sorry i just dont know what i was thinking, you probably aren't going to forgive me because this is a horrible thing to do to someone so close to you. I know we have been friends since day one of our lives and just wish wish wish i could un do everything and start over!!!" There I said it and I run away because I am so upset with myself.

Lily runs after me mouth dropped and eyes wide. She follows me and i say "Go away!" She tries to talk to me but I run faster. She manages to shout out " You fucking bitch, you slut, you whore, I hope you rot in hell you fucking bitch!!!!!" 

She eventually catches me and tackles me to the ground. Everyone comes running and see her on top of me ripping me hair out. One of the guys shouts "Is this how you girls have sex with each other,lesbian style hahahahahahaa" The principal comes out and rips lily off me. We both get suspended and we are sent to military camp for 5 years.

A/N

Thanks for reading my book. It's not really good. Comment things, follow me, byeeeee for now