¹¹

IT'S BEEN EXACTLY one week since you and mikey had that conversation and it's been bothering you ever since

Don't fall Inlove with me y/n...

Mikey's voice kept echoing in your mind saying the same exact words.

Like I will ever fall Inlove with you, I rather have Taiju.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, standing before you as you sat on a chair in your favorite Cafe was Taiju in all his glory. His aura seemed different and you know it has to do something with his retirement as black dragon's captain.

"What is it? As you can see I'm quite busy so say what you have to say and leave." you stated nonchalantly as you took a sip on your espresso.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered that you almost didn't hear it.

"huh? Why the hell are you apologizing?" you asked bewildered by the way he is acting since you thought his here to lash out about him beating the fuck out of mikey.

"tsk... Can you stay with me for the night, just tonight...please." at first you hesitated, but eventually you agreed and made him sit opposite you telling him to wait as you finished your coffee and the macaroons that you ordered.

As soon as you finished you picked up your bag and unconsciously clinged on taiju's arm in which he paid no mind since whenever he would take you out for a 'date' as you called it it will always be like this.

"why are you out?" he asked putting his free hands on his pockets while the two of you walked out of the cafe and just taking a walk at the sidewalk.

"I just got my salaries from my three part-time jobs and paid what needed to be paid, I just decided to give my self a treat for my hardwork, how about you?"

"I left yuzuha and hakkai." you momentarily froze and looked at Taiju who was scratching his nape as he looked anywhere but you.

"Good for them."

"Hey y/n, was I really abusing them to the point that they wanted to kill me?" Taiju asked while the two of you continued your walk.

"Well yeah, I mean if it were me I would have killed you the very moment you let your guard down, be thankful that they're your siblings."

"But the fact that your mother is alive is a proof that you can't do it." stopping in front of a mall, Taiju clasped your hands together and walked towards the mall, upon getting inside he brought you to a clothes shop.

"Yuzuha and me have a different situation, you're perfectly Sane while you beat the shit out of them but my mother is not." choosing some clothes, you mumbled but enough for the tall guy to hear.

"Pick anything you want, my treat." and you did pick as many as you want just so you could empty taiju's wallet.

"By the way Taiju, do you know a girl named sae?" you asked him while the two of you are on the line to the counter to pay for the clothes you picked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering since someone I know praised her for having 'good techniques'." you said doing quotes with your fingers on the air as mikey's voice resonate in your mind while you unconsciously clenched your fist.

"She sure have good techniques alright. Too bad she's too loose for my liking, so no matter how good of a technique she have it's no use since I can't feel any tightness when I'm inside her." as the two of finally reached the counter Taiju reached for his wallet on his pockets and paid for all of your handpicked clothes without batting an eye.

"Then who do you think is better, me or sae?" you asked with the thought of testing yourself if you're going to react the same way you did at mikey or not.

"Don't compare yourself with her, unlike her you don't sleep around with just anyone in short you have standards in which she doesn't." bending his head down as he carried the paper bags that containing your clothes and he gives your lips a soft chaste kiss, which took you by surprise because he's never soft.

Coughing to hide your embarrassment, the two of you walked out of the clothes store and just walked around the mall while Taiju's large hands are on your waist, sometimes giving it a slight squeeze and sometimes placing it on the small of your back.

You didn't know when the two of you arrived at the mall's expensive diner, but here you are sitting on the soft chair opposite Taiju.

"y/n..." Taiju started as you scoped an icing from the cake with your index finger and tasted in, humming to yourself when it tasted sweet.

"Hmmm?" you hummed with the tip of your index finger inside your mouth while you looked at Taiju cluelessly.

"Would you like to go out with me?" he asked, too shocked to respond you just suddenly released a hicupped shocking Taiju as well.

"I-I'll asked for some water." as he was about to raised his hand for the waiter you stopped him while you cover your mouth with your hands to stop your sudden hiccups from coming out.

Seeing the mighty Taiju become flustered before you, all you could do was chuckle.

"Sure let's date each other."