.CHAPTER 1.

. TOMAN GATHERING .
( Comments here if you want takemichi x harem / takemichi x fem ship / takemichi x senju x Hina or last takemichi x senju x hina x yuzuha with little fems comment if you like other ships beside that )

Short chapter.

Narrator's pov

EVERYONE was shocked by takemichi and mikey decision kisaki was in the midst of panicking cause, his plans was falling apart by hanagaki takemichi he was very very mad at the situation until mucho drag kisaki by collar and line him in his division.

Takemichi: kisaki by tomorrow i want your uniform to be change to an for members uniform only and matsuno yours too.

Chifuyu: HAI SIR

Mikey: i know this decision was sudden but takemichi has an highest honor on all founding members.

Draken: takemichi and mikey before you forgot.

Mikey: ohh yeah! In the past month black dragon and Valhalla are increasing in numbers so before that happens we plan to fight the VALHALLA for members and their strongest hanma.

Takemichi: some members in Valhalla are criminals but they're not really that strong , so I'm counting in first division 2nd and 3rd to be our front man and 4th and 5th as an support squad.

Everyone: HAI.

Sorry for short chapter.

In next chapter it will only be some school scene.