Chapter 1 : Waiting.

( Okay so slight notice this is my first story that I'm writing. I must apologize if it isn't  that great. This story is for entertainment purposes only!! Also If you guys enjoy the story I appreciate it ! If you have any corrections  on my story please write them down in the comment section! Anyway on with the story!<3)

Isabella's POV ( Point of View) :

I woke up in my room on a nice Saturday morning with a huge yawn. " Man,...I must've slept good last night." _ I said to the wall who if was alive would probably be scared with the way I look in the morning. I got up and raised my arms giving them a nice good stretch. I proceeded to walk to the bathroom grabbing my towel on the way . I closed the bathroom door and sighed as I put my towel on the counter top and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth. After that I had a nice warm shower and got dressed in a casual hoodie and jeans. 

I walked into my room  grabbing a little tub of pink lip gloss and lightly dabbing it on.  I put it back and then took my phone of its charging stand and walked downstairs checking my sister's Instagram account. She was having the time of her life in Venice. Oh I forgot to mention- my sister moved into Venice a few months ago. She had more than enough money to keep her stable and even if she didn't my parents would give it to her in a heart beat.

I grabbed a pop tart from the top cabinet putting it in my mouth in the process . " Alone at home... again.." - I muttered under my breath. You see my family is full of busy people and successful futures. Me being the youngest, has to follow in everyone's footsteps of course. Half of the time- no wait screw that. All of the time, random people, friends and family expect highly of me. I can't even get a break! 

" I'm bored..." _ I breathed out.  Well, since there isn't anything to do here, why not I go to the library down the street? I mean, I have a book in mind I've been wanting to read. I suppose why not. Grabbing my house keys , I walked outside and locked the door putting the keys in my pocket and fixing my mask slightly. I then walked down  the street exiting my parents luxury property  to the library. After about  a 30 minute walk I reached the library and opened the door. Entering the place I started going over to the book shelf with the book I wanted to read passing by a couple of strangers and a few friends. I was picking the book then I saw a flash. " What the hell....?" - I went towards the area I saw the flash come from and a I saw a book? A Glowing book? I picked it up and  the title engraved into it read  " A Story of A Divinia". It honestly looked cool. I'm guessing it was probably as new addition to the library cause I've never seen it here before . I grabbed the book and went to the counter where I saw Cherry, she's a friend of mine who works here part time . " Hey Cher" _ I greeted her smiling lightly as she does the same. " Hi Bella, so is that the only book today or are we going full on bookworm mode? " _ She said smirking. Rolling my eyes I replied - " Unfortunately yes, this is the only book I will be having for today". She then smiled a genuine smile and said " Alright! So your book due date would be in.....7 weeks! Enjoy."  _ Smiling I nodded and walked out of the library with the book and started walking home quickly, the book seemed interesting so I can't wait to read it! 

I reached home a while later and dashed upstairs into my room slamming my door shut as I put the book on the table. Breathing heavily I decided to take a shower. I put my stuff away and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.  Out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw a flash of something....weird I decided it was nothing and continued with my shower. 

(Hello dear readers! This would be the first part for now. I'm very sorry of the shortness in this chapter but there will be more! I'll see you all in my next chapter. Buzzing out! <3 )