Lady Dimitrescu's New Puppy

Art by michellelittleartist

(Warning: Some animal abuse, some blood and gore, brief nudity and lycanthropy)

Romania. August 9th, 2020

It's the middle of Summer in the Romania Village.It doesn't feel all that warm here though. It's still cold as hell. It's a lovely, sunny day at least. There was a sketchy couple roaming around the village. The couple had to be in their mid 30s. They were looking for a place to get rid of a 6 week old puppy they had recently kidnapped after some hunting. They hold the puppy tightly while the puppy struggles to break free from these crazy people. Even biting them was no use considering that it's teeth were barely in yet.The couple wore dirty clothing that seemed to be covered in blood, dust,. The man wore a holster with his shotgun attached, laying against his back, their faces were covered in blood and dirt and had rotting green teeth. The woman had mangy, blonde hair that looked like it hadn't been washed in months whereas her man had bald spot patches on his head. They spoke to each other in Romanian about how they should just end the mutt's life right then and there, put it out of its misery since they just killed its whole family, as they walked through the village for what seemed like forever just to find the perfect spot for the poor puppy to suffer. These folks were just as cold as they are ghetto as hell. They came through the graveyard towards Dimitrescu castle. In Romanian they spoke to each other again of how there were super-sized vampires living in the castle, beautiful but deadly that fed on humans including the ones that worked for them. The couple had somehow snuck their way onto Dimitrescu's property. First, they managed to climb over the gates without being spotted by any potential predators or any other Lords that roam the village now & then. The puppy nearly escapes once they get to one of the entrances that has another door entrance that leads to the castle. It slipped from the man's hand to get to one of the barrels that was nothing but fresh, red apples then leave the scene immediately. If it weren't for the man's quick reflexes the wolf-pup would have escaped yet it still had to deal with both of the cruel bums. The man even smacks the wolf across the face with an apple, bites into it then spits it in it's face, for making an attempt to escape. It began to cry soon again after that. The woman tells the man to make it shut up before the monsters hear them. He says to her not until they get to the castle. She scoffs at him rolling her eyes as she lifts the door lever to open the industrial doors which leads them to the graveyard and the House of Dimitrescu. Once they got the castle doors, they heard a man and some growling from a distance but it sounded like they were getting closer. The man held the wolf by the scruff as he got a little bit closer to the castle, he wasn't about to take a chance of being caught by Lady Dimitrescu herself or whoever was following him and his girl, so the man spat in the puppy's face then flinged the poor pup across causing the pup to yelp and whimper in agony as it skid onto the pavement, leaving a nasty skid mark down it's back. After all that, the couple took off in a haste before the monsters got to them.

The puppy lays on it's side, a couple of feet away from the entrance, wincing, whimpering in pain, barely able to move as it struggles to move towards the castle's door in hopes someone, an angel perhaps, will come to the rescue. It will have to learn how to survive on its own since the family is dead if it ever returns back to the wild. With every inch of movement though it was excruciating but the pup was determined to get itself under those doors. That is until it heard humans or so it thought they were humans, indistinctly speaking inside the castle. Luckily, the puppy knew how to howl, and figured it would get their attention. With all the strength it had it let out a quick howl before laying its head back down on the pavement. The voices in the castle suddenly turned to whispers after hearing the little howl outside their home. The puppy then yelped again when it felt sudden pain around its paw as soon as it got done howling. The inaudible whispering got closer towards the door but no one actually came out to see what was making all the ruckus. There was a girl looking through one of the windows on the right side of the door but they didn't seem to notice anything outside. A very beautiful girl in fact. She wore a black outfit with her hood on, had ginger-brown hair, golden eyes, white as a corpse and she appeared to be in her early 20s. No one had come through for a good minute so the puppy tried howling one last time with all the strength it had left, even risking its voice to howl louder then winced and coughed right afterwards while it went to rest it's head back down. It was in so much pain. Eventually, the whispering stopped and someone actually went to take a look out the castle to see what's going on. Not knowing they will have the best little surprise of their life.