Chapter 1

Rise and Shine, a brand new day at the Bow Mansion, Rainbow Dash, daughter of Bow Hothoof was laying on her stomach and snoring like a pig.

"Morning Miss Dash, Your father is waiting for you at the dining. He wants to talk to you" Mrs.Tim, the oldest maid in the mansion said.

"Coming!!" A sleepy Dash said as she rolled to drop her legs to the floor but ended up falling down with a big THUD.

"I'm OK!!" She yelled as she got up lazily and did her morning routine. After that, she went downstairs and greeted  her father.

"Morning RD" Bow greeted his daughter.

"Morning Dad" RD said as she pulled her chair and sat down.

"Fell off the bed as always aye?" Her dad asked with a smirk. Dash shot a glare at her father who was at the other end of the Dining. She stabbed her pancakes and stuffed a little into her mouth.

"Mrs. Tim said you wanted to talk to me?" Dash reminded after finishing the pancake in her mouth.

"Right, Since you know that Mrs.Tim will be retiring soon well have another replacement " Bow began.

"Great" Dash muttered. She didnt like treating people as servants.

" Early today, the person I hired had come. She's in the basement. You can go talk to her and mingle with her. For all I know is that her siblings run a cider selling shop but that is not enough for their living so she's working with us. She said her name is AJ. But I think here is more to it." Bow said.

"Mm. I'll go check on her right away after food" Dash said. She had her food fast and washed her face. She was about to head downstairs to the basement when she heard her Dad yell.

"Oh and by the way, she's mute and your personal maid." Bow said before leaving the table not bothered of Rainbow Dash who's jaw was hanging. Dash shook her head and went downstairs.

"Hey Rani, Mia" She greeted the other 2 maids in the house.

"Morning Dash" They greeted before continuing their cleaning. Dash gave them the authority to call her that.

"Do u know where the new girl is?" Dash asked.

"In the room opposite to Rani's" Mia said. Dash nodded thankfully as she walked pass. She looked through the window of that room Mia said and gasped. She stormed her way upstairs angrily.

"Dad!" She yelled as she saw her father in the living room on his laptop working.

"What is it dear?" Bow asked.

"Why is this 'new' maid looking as if she's hardly 13?" Dash asked raising an eyebrow.

Bow sighed. He put his laptop on the couch and faced RD.

"Technically she's going to turn 16" He stated.

"Dad! She's not even an adult unlike Mia and Rani! She should be going to school and having fun, but working all day" Dash justified.

"Baby, I know you dont like any of this. But do we have a choice? Mom isnt here anymore, neither me or you know any household chores. So what do you think? Especially with this gigantic house what other way do u have?" Bow reasoned with RD.  Dash sighed.

"Fine. But u said she's my personal uh..." Dash felt uncomfortable using that word.

"Maid" Bow helped.

"Yea...right?" Dash said. Bow nodded.

"Then does that mean I can make my own rules for her and that she doesn't have to work while I'm at school" Dash asked. Bow smiled and nodded.

"Great! Now let me really go talk with her. I only saw her from the window" Dash said before dashing off downstairs. Bow chuckled and continued his work. He was thankful for having such a caring daughter.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

She smiled as she saw the new girl from the window again.

"Stalking aye Dash?" Mia asked with a smirk.

"Shut up" Dash whispered before knocking at the door.

The girl came and opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

Rainbow's did too. It was the first time she actually got to see her properly. Blonde hair.Tan skin. Cute freckles. Emerald eyes. Perfect.

"Hi there. I'm Rainbow Dash. May I come in?" Rainbow asked kindly. The blonde wasn't sure. She seemed nervous and RD could see it right through her eyes.

"Dont be afraid. I won't hurt ya" Dash whispered. The blonde hesitated and opened the door completely for Dash to enter.

Rainbow entered the room. She looked around and smiled after seeing what AJ had done with the place.

"Nice" She whispered. She sat down on the only beanbag chair in the room.

"So, I'm Rainbow Dash. I'm the daughter of Bow Hothoof tho I'm not that interested on luxury and I'm 17. I'm nice too. Tell me about yourself would ya?" Rainbow asked.

AJ calmed herself down before heading towards her bed. She pulled her bag from under the bed and took out an....Apple?

She pointed her finger at it.

"Playing charades are we? Oh well, i like it! Uh...Apple" Rainbow guessed excitedly. Applejack chuckled slightly at RD's excitement not a pin drop voice coming out.

She held out a fist pointing out her thumb and index finger curving her thumb.

"J?" Rainbow said confused. AJ nodded. She continued giving hand gestures until Rainbow figured out her name.

"Apple-jack! Applejack!" Rainbow squealed at her victory. Applejack smiled.

Ah guess she ain't that bad as the previous masters and mistresses after all

"Miss Dash! School starts in 30 minutes!" Reminded Mrs.Tim.

"Whoops, Gotta go. I'll come back and have a chat after school. Meanwhile you can get a tour of the house. Okay?" Rainbow asked. Applejack nodded. Rainbow smiled before dashing off to get ready.