Chapter 2

(Get ready for the most disgusting character ever lmao)

Rainbow Dash had just arrived at CHS. She was talking to her friends since class hasn't yet but the  the Diva arrives.

"Woohoo! Dashie!" The ridiculously ear piercing squeal was heard. Rainbow rolled her eyes and looked back.

"Ugh, what do you want Dust?" She asked annoyed.

"Oh nothing. Just want to hang out with my Dashie" She said battling her eyelashes which Dash found disgusting.

"I dont want to. So leave me alone" RD said expressionless and ignored Dust while continuing to talk to her friends. When Dust was out of sight, Rainbow sighed in relief.

"How long are you planning to keep up with that Girl Dash?" Sunset asked annoyed by the diva as she chew her gum. Sunset Shimmer, Pop sensation singer and guitarist. She's an year older than Dash thus she sees her as her big sister.

"Till I loose my patience" Rainbow said staring at a far as she sighed. 

"She definitely does not make people smile" Pinkie stated as she huffed. Pinkie pie is a well known Baker. She also has a family Bakery called Sugarcube Corner.

"I see that Pinks. But she....is a tough one to get rid of" Dash said as if her hopes were lost.

The bell rang.

"Better head to class. Come on Shimmer. Bye guys" Dash waved to her friends as she left for her first period, Physics with Sunset Shimmer.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡¤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Fame is one of Applejack's weakness. She can't stand many people. Not claustrophobic, Its just her past.

Pear Butter, she used to be a very famous country and pop singer when she was a teen. She was Applejack's one and all. But one day she was requested or in better words threatened to drop her job by another singer who wanted nothing but fame which Pear had. She refused. Thus killed. She was only 32. A few days later, her husband was met with an accident. The loss of a father and mother was not something easy to move on with. Applejack was 5 back then. 2 years later, a contract came by saying to sign it and leave the house since it belonged to the couple and now they're dead. Applejack's older brother, Big Mac who was 9 tried to keep he house saying it belonged to their parents. But what can a middle school kid do? Granny Smith also tried but it was utterly useless.

The 7 year old Applejack then came up with plans, the Apple Fam bought a 7 acre land from the money of their mother. They planted 4 acres of apple trees and the rest for their poultry farm and living. She managed to keep track of everything - school, farm, 4 year old sister, business...all for her and her family's living. But as they grew, that was not enough especially since Big Mac was in high school that would pay off highly. Applejack took a stubborn and critical step, she put school on haitus and went for real work that is moved out of the farm and started working in people's houses.

But...the house she went to work at didn't treat her well. They were not satisfied with her work tho she worked from early at 4 till 11 in night. She didn't even get good sleep bcz she was to sleep out. When they were not satisfied, they would hurt her which was another thing that led to loss of sleep to her.

One day......while guests was at their house, AJ bymistakely showed her face while sweeping. She was badly punished. Choked, cuts,bruises.....unlimited pain was all she could say. When the choking crossed as extent, her voicebox was injured thus the loss of her voice. She cried herself to sleep multiple times. She has tried to talk but it only ached her throat but no result came.

She kept all this hidden - but one day her family knew. They told to file a case but AJ was terrified.

She always claims that nothing is wrong when she always has been in vain. Eversince she moved in to RD's house, she felt more safe and welcoming.

"Applejack!" Someone called. She heard this and got out of her room. She saw Rani smile at her.

"Hey, you okay?" Rani asked. Applejack weakly smiled and nodded.

"Y'know, u can open up to me whenever u want. I can keep secrets. RD always does that" Rani said leaning against the wall.

'I'm fine' Applejack mouthed.

"If u say so hun. I was just worried when u were staring out the window for too long" Rani said before leaving with a smile. She stopped and turned around for a second.

"Hey, wanna join Mia and I for cleaning? We can play music  and dance! " She said excitedly. AJ tilted her face slightly.

'Are we allowed to do that?' She gestured, not making it too complex so its easy to understand.

"Of course! Rainbow is a sweet girl. She's given us the authority to do whatever we want tho we don't take much advantage  over it other than spend time with her and dance to music" Rani explained. AJ hesitated.

"Come on! It'll be fun" Rani insisted. Applejack smiled and walked out, joining Rani who squealed and ran upstairs.

They were upstairs, Mia was getting the buckets and mops ready. She noticed the 2 girls coming.

"U convinced her?" She asked amused.

"Was not that tough" Rani said smiling. She walked up to a CD Sound machine that was on a table near the wall. She took out a CD and put it in the Sound machine and played it. She grabbed her mop and handed AJ a mop.

They got to work - and it wasn't that bad to Applejack either. All the 3 girls were having fun gliding around with the mop with the tune of the music. They danced, laughed and enjoyed their time that they didn't realize time pass by.