Chapter 2 - A Job to Do

Shadow finished washing himself and started adventuring to find civilization. Though, he was having a rough time finding his way through the forest since it was dense with trees and other green. He would often stop at some point and things strangely happened. Animals started giving him berries and other edible things that available in the forest.

Shadow: "Thank you... little birds... What the fuck is happening? Why are these animals helping me?" he talked to himself as he proceeds to accept the gifts given to him.

After that, he went on leaving the animals. They all tilted their heads looking at the direction where he was leaving, but they all returned to do what they're supposed to do. Being animals.

Shadow: "Why can't this forest be any easier to go through? *realization*  I should've used my scythe to cut the trees out of the way, why haven't I though of that before?"

The swings his blade at the trees and front and left a mark on the trees before they fell down. But the one in front of him had an agent behind it and was now, dead.

Shadow: "So they're not dead after that destruction and still wanting to capture me... Not only that, it also means that lady is still alive. I have to find village, town, or city at least..."

He continues the path he was going on, or the path he created.

Bloodstone: "Okay, Leader Leo." he called out.

Leo: "Yes, sir! What do you need?" he salutes.

Leader Leo, he was higher rank than the agents are, he was proud to be chosen as a Leader.

Bloodstone: "Find this boy. He is the one I want dead!" he puts the picture in front.

 He is the one I want dead!" he puts the picture in front

Leo: "He doesn't look like much."

Bloodstone: "Don't fucking get cocky now. He's more than what you think he is, if you fail this mission... Say goodbye to your title as leader."

After hearing this, Leo didn't wanted to lose his position as leader and getting replaced by someone else. So he immediately went out and took some agents with him.

Shadow: "These agents keep giving me more ammo for this magnum. This is too easy, Bloodstone's agents are weak as worms. If they keep this up then they'll have no more to go after me. So I'll kill each and every one of them."

He walks past the dozen of dead bodies and still getting lost or having no knowledge of where a civilization was. Leo has only been worrying about losing his rank since all the agents haven't come back with Shadow, so he decided to do something that might work. He looks through some files and sees the first person that could do the job. Leo walks through a town and found where the person would be.

Leo: "Where is that perso- WOAH!" he slips on a banana peel and found the person right in front of him.

???: "A visitor? People rarely come around to see me, since the mischief I've caused around these parts."