Basement (W-roomer Kei POV)

ForsakenPiece: cuts deep like a blade

Kouhai_D-chan: red blood flowing out.....i can't stop it....no....i don't want to stop it

ForsakenPiece: grab a cloth, wrapped it around the wound, bite the corner to add strength but the crimson blood didn't stop

Kouhai_D-chan: it won't stop flowing, i can't no....im losing blood....is this it?

ForsakenPiece: my vision then turned hazy.... Help .... I forwarded my bloody hand towards the close wooden door

Kouhai_D-chan: it won't budge.....why?.......i shouted for someone to hear me....but it's of no use....no one....can help me now........

ForsakenPiece: my arm then slammed to the wooden floor.... Sprinkle.... The brown coloured floor that was already dyed red .... My wounded arm peacefully landed there

Kouhai_D-chan: no....it can't be....this is all a dream....im sure of it......i'll wake up from this dream and everything will be fine

ForsakenPiece: the door slowly opened.... Loud shouts were heard from the people that just recently got inside... Yes ... Finally... I'm ... Save...

Kouhai_D-chan: or so i thought.......shouts.....they're nowhere.....did I just imagine all those?.....am I that desperate to escape from this hell?

ForsakenPiece: my eyes slowly drop.... No ... I ... Don't ... Wa..nna... Lose ... Consciousness.... I'm... Gonna ... Survive...

Kouhai_D-chan: i can do it.....i'll live.....i'll get to see this life through, no matter how hard it'll be

ForsakenPiece: a shadow of a person appeared behind the closed door... This is it, a clunk sound of the door slowly opening reaches my ears .. thanks ... A meek light, I saw it..

Kouhai_D-chan: here it is......my hope....my only hope in this deserted forsaken place....the light that can change my life forever......come

ForsakenPiece: the door got wide open .... Before my eyes completely shut down ... I saw... Yes ... I saw... People wearing all white and masks entered.... Who are they??..

Kouhai_D-chan: as I saw them enter......my eyes closed fully and I lost my consciousness into a dark abyss (called sleep)

ForsakenPiece: clingggg sounds of a stretcher moving.... I opened my eyes... Countless lights were seen as this mysterious vehicle kept moving.... Where am I? ... I turned my head ... But I couldn't move it... Why?

Kouhai_D-chan: the more I look around the more things I notice.....this vehicle is filled with medical equipment and i'm wearing an oxygen mask right now.....what happened? The last thing I remember is........

ForsakenPiece: I was in my room ... My own isolated room.... But right now ... I'm going into a hospital, isn't it?.... But why am I put like this?.... Both of my arms and legs... As well as my neck being shackled.... What is happening?

Kohai_D-chan: in an operation room? But why? Where is this place? Why is it so hot......as if.....im in a basement? wait what? a hospital's basement? What is this place? I've never heard of a hospital with an operation room in the basement....more so shackled......what...are t-they g-going to d-do to m-me?

ForsakenPiece: I applied more strength to my arms and legs, doing my best to release myself.... But as expected ... It's inevitable... Tears slowly formed into both of my eyes.... is this the end?

Kouhai_D-chan: someone.......anyone......i don't care who it is....but please....save me....as I slowly give up on leaving this place....someone banged open the door, no, there's two of them and they seem to be....

ForsakenPiece: Another person that was wearing the same suit as the others..... Does the world hate this much?... I... I ... I just wanna live.... The crystallized tears then fall ... Bangggggg.... A sharp sound of a gun was heard in the door.... What ?

Kouhai_D-chan: w-what's happening? i looked at the person who came in wearing the same white suit, he has a young boy along with him.....around the same age as me i think? he seems to not care about anything that's happening....even the gun sound didn't startle him one bit......he's so....expressionless.... but the guy who brought him seems to be....panicking? he also has no idea about what's happening huh? maybe this is my chance......I look at the expressionless boy once again........

ForsakenPiece: our gaze met each other.... He has hazel deep brown eyes ..... Who is he? .... He then pointed his gun to the man beside him.. bang.... Bloods sprinkle to the other side of the person's head.... Huh? ... As the person whose recently shot slowly falls on the floor... He then started walking towards me ... I gulped...

Kouhai_D-chan: W-what a-are y-you d-doin-g?.... no..... please....don't.....he then pointed his gun at me..... NO, I WANT TO LIVE!!!.... I shouted at the top of my lungs and he put down his gun with the same expressionless face and started removing my shackles?.....he's....what?...I don't understand.....why?...but what matters now is that I can leave this place....once and for all.

ForsakenPiece: after removing all of the chains.... I stared at him once again.... He then opened his mouth and said... "If you want to live... Be mine" ....

THE END

-----------------x