Visit

Naruko pov

"Naruko? Had tutor?" Nagato-ni ask. "Sorry if I made you worry," I said. "Oh, Nagato-ni. Can I please have a day off tomorrow?" I ask "Why?" Nagato-ni ask. "Well, I meet our aunt, Mito. And..." " *Sigh* I see. Then ok. I will warn to Asuma-sensei." Nagato-ni said. I just smiled.

School

Sasuke pov

'Where is that girl?' I thought as I looked around. "Alright, class. Let us get this information that Naruko Namikaze is absent." Asuma said. 'Absent, huh?' I thought. "Alright, let is being then," Asuma said.

Senju place

Naruko pov

"Dunno how my brother react he is your uncle now," Tobirama said. "Me too," I said as we came inside the mansion. "Hey, Tobiram- Huh? Who's that?" A long brown-haired man asked. "Your now niece," Tobirama said. " *Laugh* You joking, right? She doesn't look like you." Man said. "That's because she is niece to Mito." That made the brown-haired man pale from shock. 'And he is my uncle?' I thought. "Naruko!" My aunt called me as she came to me and hugged me! My head is on her chest! "I've been waiting for when I can go to visit you and Nagato! But I'm happy you could come here!" Auntie Mito said. "Auntie, I can't breath..." I said. "She is your niece?" Man asks. "Yea, she even has a little bit red on her hair," Auntie said as she let me go and hugged me around my neck and showed my little red hair.

"Oh, so? Your father is her bother?" Man asks. "No, her father is my brother in law. I have sisters." Auntie said. "I see." Man said. "I'm Hashirama, by the way." My now uncle said. "Naruko Namikaze," I said. "How are you Tokyo?" Auntie ask. "It's fine, except no choice to go home after an hour I came to school," I said. "Did you skipped school?" Uncle ask. " *Sigh* Fell bad about it. Nothing more happened after that?" Auntie ask. "Well, for a time," I said. "I see," Auntie said as she led me to go and walked away.

Living room

"Bullying?! It's, not 'that' sensitive topic around the world." Uncle said. I just was quiet. "Dear, on her first high school, she was........... *Whispers whispers* " My aunt whispered something to uncle that made him shocked and nearly lost his tea. 'Look's like she told him....' I thought as I held a cup of tea. "Sorry, I didn't know," Uncle said. "It's ok. Besides, another school had nearly the same. Except, it was students. They only throw some things and made me face my phobia." I said as I laid a cup of tea on the table. "I see. You must go all through it." Uncle said.

"Question auntie, when you got married?" I ask. "Oh, 3 months ago," She said. "You're mean, not invite us," I said. "I'm sorry!" Auntie said.

Near evening

"You must be close with Mito," Uncle said as he covered auntie with a blanket over her body. "Yea, she babysat me when I was little. My mother was in a coma of blood loss after birth. She was there for five years." I said as I looked at pictures. "I see," Uncle said. Soon my eyes caught one picture. "Uncle? Who is that man?" I ask as I showed the picture. "Oh, that's my friend. His name is Madara Uchiha. He runs a company." Uncle said. I just looked at the picture. 'He is the man who I nearly been kidnapped.' I thought.