"Who said, yo will be my prey?"

Naruko pov

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as a waiter gave Indra a drink. "I would like to know what position in Madara's company you have." He said. "His Secretary. Why am I here anyway?!" I ask. "Just, fun. I'm getting fun with you." He said. I just felt disgusting. "I'm not that person who will make a move with the waiter or someone working here," I said. "Hm, so your that kind of a person, huh?" Indra said as he searched for something.

"It's just, I went that through on school....." I said. "Is that so? And what was it?" He asks. "Can I please keep it personal?" I said. "Sure, you can. I was about to shoot you for the rejection, but, you told me something that happen in the past." He said. I soon saw a gun he held. I just was shocked. 'I-I could have been dead....' I thought. "Don't worry, it's empty. No bullets." He said as he pushed the gun.

"W-will others be scared to see this?" I ask. "This place has Mafia to do, and, I am Mafia boss." That made me shocked. "Y-your mafia boss.....?" I ask. "Yea, Russian mafia boss." He said. "And, I believe your cousin doing fine after that incident." He said. I just was shocked that tears came out of my eyes.

"It was, it was your mafioso who shot my cousin to his nerve place...." I said.

"Yes, yes it is. You see, I have some good friendly relation with Madara. And, of course, even if I am his friend, I hope he will forgive me if I'll play with you. I mean, you are pretty. So, I will not play with your feelings." He said as his hand was holding my chin.

"I'm, not, and will never be your prey..." I said. "Who said, you will be my prey?"