Data 12 dawn

"Damn! What's this....feeling now?" Aoba asked out loud " are these?....memories of mine? or....wait!" Aoba looked down at Ren. 

" Ren....these are your memories!!" he said

While the palmate continued growling

"Why am I seeing that?..." he questioned

Aoba was looking in his reflection in the glass of the tower.  His reflection changed to a familiar siloutte. Ren.. 

"At this rate." his outfit faded away. "You will see my demise." he said.  "Ren? Are you, inside of me?" Aoba asked. 

He looked down at the growling Allamate. Then looked back at the Ren in front.  "Your demise, huh?" Aoba then seems to realize something... "I'm coming! Hang on!" he said.  Then he looked at himself in the reflection.  "I just have to...Scrap myself!" Aoba said, his voice distorted. 

Suddenly, the windows shattered and they entered withing Aoba's mind.

Time skip

When Aoba opened his eyes, he was in a golden realm with a sand-like ground, a golden sun illuminating the area.

Aoba was walked up to a person. 

"Ren! You look like hell man!" Aoba said.  Ren turned quickly and then charged at us, ending up scratching his arms

Ren then looked behind us and then realized that it was just him.  "Aoba!" Ren gasped

"So what is it! Is it because of the trotian?" Aoba asked.  Ren didn't answer.  "Guess so..." Aoba said.

"I'm sorry....ren ....I wish I had a way of figuring it out before it got this bad." Aoba said. 

"I was always inside of you, Aoba. However, I can no longer exist that way with you." Ren said.  "What do you saying to me?" Aoba asked.

  "I don't think you know how different you are, Aoba. Reason, Desire, and Restraint. Id, Ego and SuperEgo are intertwined in most people's minds. However, in your mind, each of these factors is a separate entity." he said

  "I was the SuperEgo of Restraint inside your mind to keep your passions from ruling you." Ren said. 

"However, he lost control of your fassets and your mind became unstable. I wasn't able to bring your Id, your brazen desire, into balance. I can only work effectively from inside you, as the restraining SuperEgo should. However, you only led your ear to desire and started acting simply as you pleased, with vicious results." Ren said. 

"But then, you picked up the body of a discarded Allamate. That moment was my chance, you registered the Allmate and I took that opportunity to merge my consciousness into its circuitry, useing the individual recognition chip. I became your Allmate and you became my owner,  it's was strange at first, but I found out that being an Allmate actually gave me a physical manifestation for communicating with you." He said. 

"From then on, I stayed by your side as the Allmate "Ren"." Ren said. 

  "But then, your Morphine friends altered your memories and I forgot I was inside you after the Rhyme accident. However, the trotian hoarse that you put inside me might have been what made me remember. It was probably self correction on my part in the face of another trauma." He said.  "But that's not all." Ren said.  Aoba and I listened carefully.  "It...seems to have awaken feelings inside of me that I shouldn't really be having." He said. 

"What do you mean by that, Ren?" Aoba asked.  "I had become aware that I was one of the older Allmate types." He said. He had this saddening look on his eyes.  "I started having negative feelings,  self-hate, inferiority." He listed.