The Run Up

SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD

Kalenga was a 26 year old guy, who's native, Christian and likes inventing stuff. It was in the morning when Kalenga woke up , wore his running outfit and went out for a jog with earphones in his ears. During the jog, he accidentally made a wrong turn and got attention of a certain bulldog that was partially asleep.
SHe ran as fast as he can but he noticed that the angry dog that had saliva dripping from it's mouth, was catching up on him.
So he ran towards a fence, made a back-flip which confused the angry bulldog, then he escaped after the dog collapsed into the fence.

*Back at the apartment *

(While eating some yoghurt)
Kalenga found a voicemail from the Landlord demanding money for the rent. Kalenga was two days late in paying the rent and the money he hoped to get from his dealers which were supposed to buy the new gadgets he invented, didn't respond to his email yet.

That day, Kalenga went out looking for a job because he knew that he was really close to getting kicked out of the apartment. After many hours of hustling and searching then he came across a company which appeared to be a delivery business. Kalenga went inside, with an idea of finding a job opportunity.

            *Inside the company*

                The Mafia
(A strict looking guy who is in his 40s)

Did the goods arrive on time as I ordered.
                  Man 1

Yes sir, the goods arrived at 8am sharp..

                The Mafia

Great! We don't want to keep our clients waiting now do we?

                  Man 1

    No sir, we don't want that to happen.

                The Mafia

           Good..., now get lost.

*After Kalenga walks in*

                 The Mafia

       Hey cute face.., are you lost?!

                  Kalenga

     No sir, I'm just looking for a job.

                 The Mafia

What makes you think that we have any jobs available.
                  Kalenga

Well, a fine gettleman like you, is surely able to provide a job for someone like me.

                 The Mafia

                Is that so?

                   Kalenga

Of course, plus I'm a skilled driver and you run a Delivery Company so......

                   Man 2

Sir, we actually need someone to deliver the goods, since one of our driver is no more in action.
                   Kalenga

            I'm the man for the job...

                 The Mafia

What a lucky day for you my friend, let's go see what you got...

*At the garage*
                 The Mafia

     Here are the keys for that car..
  ( Pointing at a brand new Lamborghini)

                  Kalenga

Are... you... kidding me? I thought I would be delivering goods with a regular van or something,....I didn't expect this...