Ride Along

Come on....Why me?

               The Mafia

Just do as I say, infact you've got nothing else to do, you're just busy playing video games.
                Bianca

              Come on...!

    (She moves out of the room and slammed the door behind her)

                Jason

She's really copying her father's rude behaviour you know.

              The Mafia

Relax my friend, she'll come to her senses. We have got bigger problems to worry about.

                Jason

And what's there to worry about? We have been so cautious in this business and we keep clean records.

               The Mafia

It's not about any of that, it's the Camilla gang, they have traced us and they almost followed us here.

                 Jason

They did what?!
And how did you escape them?

                The Mafia

We had some fun with the car chase and then I finished them off.

                  Jason

But boss, you know how those guys are. By killing some of the members of their gang, you just added oil to the fire.

                The Mafia

Relax my friend. Who do you know me for?
I always find a way out isn't?

                  Jason

              Let's hope so.

*At the car*
                  Bianca

Where are you from anyways, and how did you meet my Dad?
                  Kalenga

Your Dad was at his delivery company when I met him, he offered me a job when I asked for one. He's really a good man.

                   Bianca

Is that so? You don't really know my father do you?
                   Kalenga

          What do you mean by that?

                    Bianca

All you got to know is that you need to be careful in this business, my father has alot of enemies.
                   Kalenga

Why are you so good all of a sudden? I thought you were Mrs Rude.

                  Bianca

      (Staring at Kalenga for a while)

I'm just saying, and who knows...maybe I like you...
(then she turns away to leave).

Kalenga thought it was a good opportunity for him to make his first move, since he liked Bianca. So he pulled her left shoulder , wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her for a minute.

                  Bianca

         What was that all about?

                  Kalenga

          Maybe I like you more....
   (Then he kisses her on the forehead)

Bianca wraps her hands around Kalenga's neck and kisses him back and this time, even more romantic.