The Ambush (finale)

*At the hotel*

They ordered some wine and a delicious meal just for their celebration. They got into a hot tub and enjoyed their moment...

*The day after/ next day*

They finished tracing the culprit, using the corrupt security officer's mobile phone.. They also received a message from the culprit telling him to finish off another person that he claimed to be admitted in the hospital soon..

Kalenga and Bianca woke up really early in the morning and raced towards the warehouse.

*In the office*

                Bianca

Morning dad, someone's spying on us..

               The Mafia

What do you mean princess...

                Kalenga
              (Walking in)

With all do respect sir, we need to take you somewhere safe..

                The Mafia

Can someone first explain what's going on...

                 Kalenga

Well, we did a little research on who is behind all the chaos that has been going on... And we found out that the same people that terminated the evidence are laying low in this same warehouse...

                 The Mafia

All my workers come and go passing through security and even if they planned an ambush, they'll do nothing...

                  Bianca

Dad, you're being ignorant...

                 The Mafia

No baby, I'm being fearful... now show me what you got..

                  Kalenga
    ( Showing him what they found out)
Here are the same numbers that are linked to the incident. They communicated with a security guard that terminated the guy we were supposed to interrogate at the hospital.

                  Bianca

And their location all lead up to this place..

                 The Mafia

So that means we are staying with our own enemies....

                  Kalenga

Yep, and they're just waiting for the right time to carry out their mischievous plans.

                  Bianca

That's why we got to leave....

                 The Mafia

No! I'm not going to flee like a coward, I will beat them in their own game....

                   Kalenga

Time to Kick some ass.......?

                  The Mafia
            (Cocking his pistol)

Kick some ass....

                  Bianca

Guys wait, we need a plan...

                  Kalenga

She's got a point..

                The Mafia